Polyamorous XV - DAY6

Y/N POV

"Dowoon honey,!" He peeked his head from the room "Yes prince?" "Could you help me please?" He nodded and came running towards me. "Whatcha need baby?" I pecked his lips "Nothing, I just wanted to kiss you" he cooed at me "What are you making?" I looked at my mess "I'm making a cake, not sure what flavor yet. He thought about it for a while, "Hm...how about you make it a cookie dough cake?" He said I smiled and nodded kissing and hugging him.

After a while, the cookie Dough and the cake batter was done, the only thing missing was the buttercream "SOMETHING SMELLS DELICIOUS!" Jae shouted running towards the kitchen I laughed, he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder pecking my cheek multiple times making me laugh. "What are you making?" He asked I smiled "A cookie dough cake" "OOOHHH! Do you have raw cookie dough?" He said extremely excited I nodded, I grabbed a bit of the batch (Remember it's edible!) and gave it to him as he chewed happily. "Thanks baby!" He said as he left.

I sighed and then... "Bbaaaby~ where are you?" It was Wonpil "My love-" I sighed as that was Young K "Yes, my baby?" I said they came to the kitchen "Ooh~ making a cake I see" Wonpil said I nodded "mhm", he wrapped his arms around me and grabbed the whisk "How do you do this?" I smiled and grabbed his hand which was bigger than mine "Ah, so cute~" Young K said as he came closer, he grabbed the ballon whisk and I began to move it in circular motions "You got it Oppa?" He nodded blushing "Younghyun Oppa, could you help me with this?" "Sure baby boy" he said I gave him the cookie dough "Okay baby as I level the cakes abs frost them I need you too cut the dough in half and one half tear it into smaller pieces, the other half could you make little balls? Make sure they're the same size." He saluted and nodded making me peck his lips.

"What's going on?" Dowoon asked I turned to him "we're decorating the cake" I said as I placed the first one on the turn table aligning it to the center "Baby, it's done!" Young K said, I cleaned my hands and went for a disposable piping bag "Sungjin Hyung! Come here! I need your help" he zoomed to me "Yes my prince?" "I need you to open this up for us." He did, and Young K grabbed the bowl as I scraped the fluffy frosting onto the bag with a silicone spatula. I put it down and grabbed the bag, twisted the top and wrapped it around my index finger as I held the bag to the cake in a matter of Seconds.

"WOOOOW!!" They all said clapping making me blush rubbing the back of my neck "Aw~ thank you" I bowed making them laugh I piped a barrier and smirked "Open that container baby" I asked Sungjin he did and smiled giggling "What is it?" I grabbed it and with a spoon I made sure it was runny "It's homemade caramel" I said "OOOOHHH! We love caramel!" Dowoon said "I know baby~" I said. I filled the cake and smoothed it "Alright Baby, grab the dough and place it where you wish" he jumped a bit and smiled and did so "Done!" "Jae come here" "Grab that spoon and drizzle caramel all over the cake" he smiled and did so "Good job!" I said as I spread a thin layer of buttercream on top of all of that "Why do that?" Wonpil asked "Well, it's to make the cake stick a bit better "Come here, I want you to place the cake in the center and push lightly."

He went behind me, "Grab the cake baby" he did I placed my hands above his and guided him as he placed it perfectly in the middle and he let out his breath "GOOD JOB OPPA!" I shouted high-fiving him hugging him and kissing his face. "You did so well." I continued the next layer and once done, I called Dowoon "Alright baby, it's your turn, c'mere" I said using my finger to call him he shook his head rapidly I laughed so much I fell down "Come on-HAHAHA!" I laughed. He came to me and I did the same process "Let's flip it" "But why?" He asked "it's because It'll be easier to frost it later on because of the flat top" AAHH I see..." I nodded and he placed the cake perfectly in the middle.

"YES! BABY YOU DID AN AWSOME JOB!" I shouted as I jumped on him wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist kissing him roughy making him moan. "Alright, I'll frost and decorate it and then a very very fun part"

I did everything caramel, dough, buttercream "Close your eyes" they did and I placed the cake on a large deep baking tray and opened the bags of chocolate chips "Open" they did and looked at me weirdly "What's this?" Jae asked "The fun part, grab some chips and throw them in the cake" they looked shocked "Huh? Throw them? Literally?" Sungjin asked I smiled and they smiled running towards it and began throwing chips on the side of the cake as they laughed and threw chips at each other (All the chips that they threw at each other fell on a bunch of silpats, no chocolate chips were harmed in the making of this cake).

I smiled at the scene with heart eyes "We're done baby! How is it?" I walked to it and smiled widely "it's perfect" buttercream on the top boarder, caramel drip and balls of dough on top of the boarder "Thank you guys!" I smiled going into a group hug kissing each of my boyfriends' lips "No, thank you it'll be so delectable" Young K said "What now? We get to eat if?!" Jae exclaimed "This cake is best eaten cold, let's put it in the fridge for a couple hours" we did and then Dowoon asked "What do we do with the remaining frosting?" I smirked.

I grabbed the spatula and bowl motioning them to my room, it then clicked for them and they smirked as well "Oh my~ our baby is such a diverse boy~" Dowoon said as he picked me up and we went into the room and close the door.

All that was heard were moans, groans, whimpers and the bed hitting the wall quite roughly.