Duo Special III - MinSung

M/N POV

"Baby!" I heard Han shout "Yea prince?" I shouted back "Could you come here for a moment?" Minho asked I chuckled, closed my novel and went to them, I entered the living room and laughed, they'd move everything and they had set up a mattress and a tent in the middle of the room. I smiled and they made grabby hands at me I smiled lovingly at my lovers and cooed at them, I sat down and took Minho in my lap caressing his face as he held my other hand with his sweater paw I looked at Han with love-filled eyes I changed my hand from Minho's cheek to Jisung's "I love you so so much" I said.

I pulled them both to me and hugged them "My babies" I mumbled tightening my hold on them taking a deep breath of their sweet scent "Who do you love most?" Minho said I looked at him and lightly rolled my eyes "Kitten, I love both of you the same way, I love you guys as much as humanly possible" Han shook his head "That's not possible I'm sorry N/N but, we both love you more" he said. I played along "Nope! Impossible I love you to the Moon and back times 10" I said. Minho kissed my lips hard and pulled away with an audible 'Mwah' "Oh yeah? Well we love you to Jupiter and back 100 times!" He said cutely making me smile "Alright sweetness, you win." I chuckled and he went red burring his face in my chest as Han hugged me tightly as well.

I was in heaven, I never want to let them go, I sighed as they cuddled into me I held them as close as I could and kissed their heads. "Thank you for everything baby" Minho said "Thank you for understanding us" Jisung continued, I pecked their lips and caressed their faces, smiling lovingly at them "Of course I understand you beautiful, I know you are tiered and I also know you enjoy your job so much. You sometimes need rest and love And that's why I'm here, I'll always be here for both of you" I said sweetly. They both pecked my lips and the cuddling went on for quite some time, I just smiled lovingly at my boyfriends.

After about an hour of being molded together they looked at me "Yes baby?" I asked they just began to tear up "We love you so much" they said simultaneously making me chuckle and hug them closer if that's even possible "You two are so cute" I said laughing lightly "I love you guys too" they smiled and sighed. "We are so lucky, right Hannie?" Minho said making Han nod. Then, the door was pushed open and voices were heard, I wiped my boyfriends' tears away and the rest of the group came to us "Hi, M/N-ie!" Chan said excitedly I waved at him "Hi Chan, did it go well?" He nodded as they entered the tent with us, immediately as that happened I could feel their hold tightening on me making me giggle.

"Baby, honey, loasen up a bit" I whispered they only whimpered and shook their heads burning them on my chest deeper making us all laugh lightly. "I love you boys so much" I said playing with their hair. "So, Lix, everything went well?" I asked he placed his head on my shoulder and nodded giggling making me smile. "Everything went without a hitch" he answered. They all cuddled to me and smiled. They know Felix is a cuddle bug so, they have no issue when he cuddles with me or us, but, he's the only one allowed to do so.

"Let's watch a movie! Which one do you want "F/M"! Han shouted and we nodded, Turing on the TV. Almost three quarters way through the movie my eyes began to close finally falling asleep holding my lovers against my chest and Felix on my shoulder.

Minho's POV

I heard light snoring and a steady breath and looked up, smiling at the sight. M/N had fallen asleep with his face buried in Jisung's hair with a tight hold on both of us "Hey, Hannie" I whispered he looked at me and pecked my nose I pointed to our boyfriend and he saw him, cooing at the sight "Oh my god! He looks so cute!" He whisper yelled I nodded in agreement "You guys look!" Han said and the rest looked at him their eyes softening at the sight "I need a picture of this!" Chan immediately got out his phone and took about 25 pictures or more I have no clue making us giggle softly.

"He really loves you, we can all see it, it's something amazing to witness and to be part of his life is such a privilege" Changbin said, us nodding in agreement. "He really is the best, in my opinion you two hit the lottery with him, I just know that you'll end up marrying that amazing human being" Hyunjin said "We really did, huh?" Han said looking at me lovingly pecking my lips I nodded caressing his cheek, him leaning into my touch. We just sighed as M/N's hold tightening slightly on us. We smiled at each other and continued watching the movie.