Henry Lau X Male! Reader

M/N POV

"Henry honey where are you I don't see you?" I asked through the phone he chuckled "HENRY DONT LAUGH MISTER WHERE ARE YOU?!" He laughed loudly "Turn around Baby" I did as told and saw him smiling at me waving I smiled so wide my face hurt, I dropped my bags on the floor and ran to him, I hugged him and wrapped my arms around him as well as my legs on his waist. I hugged him placing my face in the crook of his neck inhaling his addicting aroma "I missed you too sweetheart, you have no idea how much" he said staring deeply into my eyes kissing my lips passionately.

"Hey we are here too you know!" I heard someone yell I looked over Henry's shoulder and it was Eric, "Oh shut up you just jealous~" he walked to us with Donghae "Yah! Leave them be, they are cute together" I blushed and he ruffled my hair. "So wanna go eat?" I asked, Henry put me down and they all nodded "Let me guess-" "WE WANT RAMENN!" I turned around Amber and BM Shouted "oh right...I forgot the kids..." I facepalmed, Henry chucked and kissed my cheek.

We went inside the restaurant and a waiter came to our table "Excuse me could we get boosters for these two?" I asked he looked at Amber and BM and bursted out laughing "Sure thing sir" he said following along, moments later he came with two boosters for babies we all laughed "YOU BITCH! YOU WILL PAY!" Amber shouted laughing "TRY ME FLAT BITCH!" I shouted back "YOU DIDNT!" She said I nodded "OH I DID! AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE HENRY HAS MORE BOOBS THAN YOU!" She looked shocked pointing at me "AHA I KNOW WHAY YOUR WITH HIM YOU HAVE A PECK FETISH" she shouted back "Well yes BUT THATS NOT WHY IM WITH HIM A. I LOVE HIM AND B. IM GAY! I LIKE MEN" I shouted. I kissed the waiter and he hugged me "He kissed another man! Henry do something!" Donghae said He smiled and shook his head "Nope he is M/N's brother his name is Yun" he explained "SO YOU WERE ALL IN ON THIS?!" BM Said shocked we all laughed and nodded.

We finished eating "I'm off to the bathroom" I said. I entered the stalls and did my business, as I was pulling my pants up someone went into my stall passing from the gap underneath them "Oh baby I've wanted to be you alone for a while now" he whispered in my ear "Henry~" I moaned lowly "N-not here we-we're in pu-public" I stuttered, my face beet red. He grabbed my face and smashed my lips with his forcefully making me moan loudly. "I love you" he said when we pulled away "I love you too, now shut up and stick your tongue down my throat" I whispered.

He wasted no time in doing so abs as he did he began to frot against me making me moan against the kiss and making me break the kiss "W-wait baby I'm gonna AH-!" He covered my mouth with his hand placing his forehead against mine he kept on doing it until I heard a low grunt coming from him. We slid down the walls of the stall, I having my head against his chest panting, he grabbed my chin connecting our lips in a loving kiss.

After cleaning up, we went back to meet our friends "Where were you?!" Amber shouted at us "I was doing stuff" Henry said, Eric looked at me "Hey stuff how did it go?" He said smirking "Shut up!" They all laughed, I hid my face against my boyfriend's neck.

Ok I finished Color Rush and I have to say IT WAS THE CUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN AHHH! NOW MY STANDARDS ARE AMONG THE STARS.
Oh I also was thinking of making a Oneshot based on it.