Kim Kibum X Male! Reader

M/N POV

"BABY!" He shouted "WHAT?!" I shouted "COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" I groaned "Now what? Baby what's the matter?"  He looked at me with a shocked face "Baby what's wrong?" I asked "YOU BITCH" they all looked shocked "EXCUSE ME?!" "YEAH! HOW DARE YOU LOOK SO HOT IN THIS" he said as he placed my teaser images and concept images on the screen (You were wearing the pants, and half a skirt like Hoongjoong and a cropped leather jacket exposing your abs with fake blood running down your torso) "Oh yeah, I look hot as fuck tbh" I said confidently "YOU THINK?!" The other 4 members just facepalmed "You actually do look really nice Jonghyun said sweetly "Thank you hyung" I said kissing his cheek "Ah my baby bro is the best" he said I laughed "You haven't seen that other ones this are the Hell concept images, you'll see the Heaven images soon".

"WHAT THE FUCK" Key shouted "Yes baby?" I asked "So you're telling me that you are going to bless us with Cute M/N" I raised my eyebrows went to him and caressed his cheek "Who said they were going to be cute~" he went red "AHAHAHA! I'm kidding honey, you'll have to see them when they come out" I said "Aw come on~ can't we see them first" Onew hyung said "Nah Ah, we are in the same company but, that doesn't mean you get to see them first" I said shaking my head they all groaned.

"You guys are so awesome i swear "Not even me baby" Key said wiggling his eyebrows "Nope" I said popping the 'P' he hugged me and kissed my lips pulling me closer by the waist "I love you Kibum" he kissed the side of my head "I love you too sweetheart" he cooed "Oh if the fans could see you now, you melt in his arms" Taemin said with a smirk in his face. I laughed "I can't disagree with you there" I agreed "Wait, you are supposed to be on my side" he said offended "I'm not this time Mr. I knew that I was famous" I said imitating him in that one interview. We all laughed so hard we rolled on the floor.

As we did, I looked at Key looking at us with an are you kidding me look I reached for him, shrugging his shoulders and jumped on top of me hugging me tightly, I tickled him and he laughed loudly. "Hey, wanna go to the movies well watch Your favorite movie Key~" they all nodded excitedly Kibum grabbed my hands and laced our fingers together while the other one was placed very comfortably on my ass "Having fun there sweet cheeks?" I said "Very much so" I blushed and giggled hugging his arm as we exited the building.