Lee Hoseok X Male! Reader

M/N POV

I had to go to our room because I was going to change as I opened the door I saw god himself I saw my boyfriend Wonho with a towel around his waist he was dripping wet and I visibly gulped he looked at me and smiled a beautiful smile I blushed he came closer and looked at me and he smashed our lips together I instantly felt his tongue inside my mouth making me moan he pulled away and smirked I was blushing and panting uncontrollably "Why do you look so hot baby boy" he whispered in my ear making me shiver, I was putty in his arms I couldn't control myself I moaned and smashed out lips together as I melted by his touch he grabbed my shirt and tore it to shreds exposing my well built chest, I go with him to the gym but I don't have huge man tiddies.

He was super wet so I ended up as wet as him my pants were wet as well as my socks I pulled away "Damnit Wonho I love you so damn much" I said and kissed him he held me close and I grabbed the towel and flung it across the room exposing everything he had i pulled away once more and attached my lips to one of his nipples and sucked on it as my other hand fondled with his other peck "Ah~ My god M/N~" he moaned I smiled and nodded I followed the same process with the other one and he moaned louder he grabbed my face and smashed out lips together immediately sticking his tongue down my throat making me growl and moan, we pulled apart and he began taking off my pants and boxers.

I was on full display for my lover to enjoy he grabbed both of our members and rubbed them together I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and we went to the bed both of us extremely wet but we didn't care we were way too into each other "Ah ah~ Wonho I'm close~" I moaned he nodded "I am too baby we release together okay?" I nodded, a few more thrusts and we both came shouting each other's names his cum getting all over me and mine all over him, as we rode down from our high he pulled me closer and ran his fingers through my hair.

Wonho's POV

As we rode out our high I pulled him closer and kissed his sweaty forehead running my fingers through his hair. I heard him giggle and looked at him "What's the matter baby?" I asked sweetly "Nothing you just look so cute and the bed is soaked" he said laughing I laughed with him "I'm tired Oppa" he said yawning I smiled kissed his cheek and said "You did good today baby, it was amazing and it felt amazing" he nodded and fell asleep "I love you my giant bunny" he said "I love you too my amazing M/N forever and always" I said and soon I was asleep with the love of my life in my arms.