Won Hyuk X Male! Reader

Ok first, Stan E'last second wait- Nah that's it Stan these kings.

Warning - Mention of Blood in Dreams

M/N POV

"Baby! I'm home!" I shouted entering their dorm room, Rano rushed to the and shushed me immediately "What's wrong?" I whispered "He fell asleep while he was waiting for you" he said, his eyes opening and closing slowly "Rano honey, go to bed you guys are exhausted" he nodded and headed to his room closing his door.

I smiled fondly and headed to the living room seeing the other members snuggled against each other sleeping peacefully I just smiled fondly at the rest I walked into Wonhyuk's room, opening the door slowly I looked at my boyfriend and melted on the spot. He was hugging a gigantic Tsum Tsum Spiderman pushy, his hair looked perfectly places he had his soft pink lips parted as he scored lightly. I almost squealed but, I covered my mouth and screamed 'Oh MY GOD! HE LOOKS SO CUTE!' I thought screaming. I then was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a whimper and looked at my baby he was crying, immediately he woke up planting and sobbing, I turned the light on and he saw me, I ran to him and cradled him in my arms.

"Won baby what's wrong? What happened?" I asked sweetly, he began talking I wasn't understanding a thing but I nodded and made as if I understood. He calmed down and I held him closer "Now tell me again what happened" I said racking my hand through his blonde hair "W-well, we were in a picnic and we were so happy but, suddenly the sky turned red, everything was dead and withered and I shouted for you but, you were nowhere to be found, I turned my head and saw you tied in a tree with vines restraining you and you had thorns piercing you everywhere and blood came out of you by the gallon".

I gasped and grabbed his face smashing my lips to his he moaned and wrapped his arms around my neck tilting his head to deepen the kiss. We pulled apart after a couple of minutes "Do you see? I'm right here and I'm by your side" I interlocked our fingers together, he caressed my face lovingly "I'm not sure, I have to be 100% sure that you are alive" he smashed his lips with me and when I wanted to pull away he grabbed my head and didn't let me go.

We were moaning and hugging each other, he wrapped his arms around me tightly moaning into the kiss "Ha ha~ baby wai- mphmm" he stuck his tongue down my throat, we heard a knock and he held me tighter preventing me from moving, I heard a multiple voices and they stopped "Oh my god! They are really going at it Huh?" Choiin smirked 'Damnit, I need help I my jaw is tiered' I moaned into the kiss as he kissed me.

We finally pulled apart we were both panting, I was blushing hard, his lips where kiss swollen, and I ended exhausted falling on the bed. He fell on top of me and placed his hand on my chest "Oh wow, you guys are really something else" Seungyeop said smirking, I closed my eyes "Wipe that smirk of your face hyung" he gasped and chuckled "I love you so much baby" Wonhyuk panted looking at me "I love you too, I'll never leave you we will get married, and we will die together" he pecked my lips and closed his eyes falling asleep.