❒︎ 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢

Sailing seas, submerging to deep depths of the ocean, visiting foreign cities and cultures, crossing barren lands in the middle of nowhere-- these were things that a particular group were used to traversing over the course of fifty days

Sailing seas, submerging to deep depths of the ocean, visiting foreign cities and cultures, crossing barren lands in the middle of nowhere-- these were things that a particular group were used to traversing over the course of fifty days. Fifty days where these visual experiences may seem like a wonderful dream for some, however, for these dedicated members, it was a matter of life or death.

This group consisted of seven members, the original group formed of just three, although the rest had joined along the way to unite forces and defeat a common enemy. This was in no way a matter of normal conflictions, and the people who would find themselves participating within this battle were dragged into it whether they consented to it or not. Everyone who found themselves intermingled with these two sides put their lives on the line.

And these lives are just a fragile existence, so as a result of this perilous journey, so many were lost.

This group of seven who opposed the much more intimidating force led by DIO, an arch-nemesis of the Joestar bloodline, referred to themselves as the Stardust Crusaders. Even if this was a matter so serious it could potentially affect the whole world, the group still found time to enjoy one another's presence, so a simple group name was bound to arise.

The bond these seven would share was unlike any other as they found themselves spending each and every moment depending and relying on each other as they grasped at anything to live in moments of despondency, and so that they could work together to complete this common goal of reaching Egypt to counter the enemy's initiative.

A particular member of the group was regarded in a precious light, in which there was reluctance to have her along. Despite what first impressions this statement may bring upon anyone-- this girl was not someone to belittle or underestimate in the slightest.

With a unique personality and power, (Y/N), who was originally on the side of her now enemy, had become a prime member of the Stardust Crusaders. Being brainwashed and under the influence of a 'Flesh bud', her thoughts and actions would betray her true intentions in which she would be forced to seek and kill those within the Stardust Crusaders. Because of the group's efforts in defeating her in battle, this mind-controlling creature was removed, and she once again had her own free will. With this freedom of choice, she was adamant in her decision of joining up with them to seek her own revenge on this vile man known as 'DIO'.

So no, they weren't reluctant to have her along because she was weak or would get in the way, it was just as days would pass with her in their presence, they would grow attached. Even the thought of any harm becoming her would bring irritation, and if that thought would actually come to fruition, some would definitely behave in an irrational sense.

(Y/N) was so appreciate of all of these people she was originally so determined to kill, and so when those distasteful thoughts of her past would linger on her mind, she would feel sick and guilty. The reminder of times when the undeniably alluring blonde man's name sweetly fell from her lips, praising him as a higher being as she did his every bidding, only brought disgust to her.