!! 𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 !!

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

If (Y/N) had run into someone

far more sinister than Todoroki.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

The night wasn't all too cold, just a bit breezy so it had not affected (Y/N) much. She had been wearing her sports festival jacket after all, so the soft winds didn't make her shiver in any way. Cars would pass, their headlights blaring and engines roaring, the loud contraptions always ignoring the silent girl.

She remained extremely cautious, her eyes snapping to every person that passed her while she walked aimlessly with no destination in mind. No one even glanced in the paranoid girl's way, probably too invested with getting home, as the sun had set long ago.

(Y/N) let out a surprised noise when she took her next step, her foot landing on a crunched-up water bottle that made way too much noise. The noise had spooked her, making her stop where she stood to see what exactly she stepped on. Upon seeing that it was simply recycle someone failed to dispose of properly, she bent down and picked it up, making sure it had no weird substances on it first.

She stood back up and looked around her for a recycling bin, as there were usually public ones almost everywhere you looked. First, she looked if there were any shops nearby that had one outside, but to her luck the area was devoid of any stores. She was pretty sure it would have been pitch black if it were not for the streetlamps. There looked to be a neighborhood in the distance, but no signs of life in the homes since everyone was possibly already sleeping.

Clunk

The sound of metal hitting pavement alerted (Y/N) and her head immediately shot towards its direction. Dragging noises approached her as the metal scraped itself against the ground, rolling thanks to its cylinder exterior. The can stopped moving once it hit her foot, turning a bit before coming to a complete stop.

(Y/N) reached down and picked up the can, noticing there was no wrapping around it to indicate what exactly was held in it. She looked in the direction it came from and unsurprisingly, it was a suspicious alley. Suspicious alleyways always meant bad news, but the reason (Y/N) walked towards it was because she spotted the green of a trash can.

Luckily, the trashcan wasn't far into the alley, in fact it sat right outside of it. She walked over and thankfully the lid was up so she didn't have to touch it, dumping the can along with the plastic water bottle in it. She noticed how it wasn't a recycling bin, the plastic water bottle and aluminum tin sitting in the wrong trash, but maybe a more experienced hero could fix that as she was just a hero in training.

She shrugged her shoulders before turning her back to the alley, completely unaware of the eyes on her back.

"Hey, kid." A smooth and deep voice echoed from the alleyway, a tone of interest lacing their voice.

'Damnit, I hate alleyways.'

"...Sorry, I don't want to buy any of your drugs." 

The exhausted girl stopped in her movements but didn't turn around to face whoever was talking to her. Her eyes did move to see if she could see anyone through her peripheral vision, but to her terrible luck, she couldn't.