𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙶𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙺𝙸 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

Warning: Possessiveness.

——————♡——————

Within the room of the League of Villain's hideout, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and (Y/N) stood looming over Virtual Made Reality, who was tied up on the floor. He squirmed uncomfortably on the ground, the air around him tense having just sent Zahra away to the home he had taken her from.

Now that the first issue was done and dealt with, that only left (Y/N). She had to choose whether she wanted to stay in this world or go back to the one she came from. In doing so she would leave everyone and everything here behind, meanwhile if she stayed, everyone in her old world will continue to think she is dead while they fight against the common enemy there without her.

There was a catch if she decided she wanted to leave though. She would essentially be forced to betray her friends of this world by giving up incriminating and vital information that would benefit the league, since Shigaraki said he wouldn't allow her to go unless she did so. If she stayed however, he promised that she would be safe and be allowed to leave, no strings attached.

And so, this was the epitome of her journey, perhaps one of the most life changing decisions that she would ever make, and that was whether or not she would choose to abandon her friends of this world or the other.

"Well (Y/N)? What's your decision?" Shigaraki asked, his deranged voice snapping her out of her thoughts.

(Y/N) remained silent as she looked down at the man who brought her here in disgust. Sure, he may have saved her life, but it also brought her so much more trouble than she would ever hope for. It was a conflicting situation of whether she should be thankful for him or not, but she couldn't find it in herself to be thankful for the man who brought her to a whole different world against her will.

Looking away from Virtual, who continued to stare up at her through his bubblegum pink eyelashes, she contemplated everything she's been through in this world as if reviewing that her decision would be without a doubt the right one.

Arriving here scared in a foreign environment where she couldn't understand her standing was the first memory that came to her. She seemed to be fawned over and adored wherever she went as if she were a popular supermodel, yet she knew nothing of why she was so captivating to the eyes of others.

The culture shock she experienced was also one of her most memorable things. The architecture was so advanced for the time she had known, and technology proved to be far more superior to any she's experienced.

At one point she had decided to be defiant of the laws in this land, however that only led her to more discipline and stricter rules. She had attempted to do her own thing, however by doing so, she was going against the morals of the people of this world. Using her power for her own benefit could have encouraged others to do so, which would lead to an imbalance in rule breakers and rule followers and could cause disorder for the whole country. That was the lesson she learned when she was so heavily scolded, and she understood what all those harsh rules she was given meant now.

Over time she found people she could trust and who genuinely liked her from being the (Y/N) of this world and not the (Y/N) from a hit tv series. And she would forever be grateful for that. And perhaps that was one of the biggest beneficial factors for her decision, because a person she met had brought her such unrivaled comfort to anyone she had ever known, as strange as this person was.

(Y/N) looked back over to Shigaraki, who patiently waited for her decision with his arms crossed over his chest. The stance he was in was actually pretty attractive, the black long-sleeved shirt he wore fitting him nicely as he stood confidently and his collarbone on display for her to see.