❒︎ 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"I can't believe you really decided to go with Hawks." The slightly annoyed tone in Aizawa's voice was heavily obvious as he slouched with his hands resting in his pants pocket, scrutinizing the silver suitcase with the large, imprinted number '21'. 

Earlier in the day, he had sent off a majority of his students for interns, and now he was sending off his last.

"...Well, there was no one else I knew." 

The person who was holding the silver suitcase labeled '21' was none other than (Y/N), who spoke with uncertainty, contradictory to her apathetic stare. Of course, as always, her thoughts would wander and make up the worst-case scenarios since that seemed to be the only thing consistent with her life so far.

"You know you could have stayed with me." He mentioned as he recalled blatantly telling her he had extended an offer her way. He was more than willing to train her, not only for who she was, but because her power had a lot of potential and there would be a bright future regarding a hero in her. He could also teach her the ways of avoiding publicity, which Hawks held very opposite views with Eraserhead on.

"Nah, it would be too much work for you. After all, you've got to train Shinso, don't you?" (Y/N) mentioned as she brought up the boy she had met on multiple occasions. She was pretty sure he owed her a drink now that she thought about it, but that was a problem for another time, as he now had to focus on enhancing that potential Aizawa saw in him during the festival.

The only thing Aizawa did was nod his head in agreement, as he knew it could have hindered one person's progress if he took on two. He would have to split his time with analyzing and helping progress two individuals, making focusing on one nearly impossible, and would resort in less progress for both. By taking in only one student, Aizawa would be able to provide his full attention to them and give accurate feedback as well as advice without having to worry about multi-tasking with analyzing another student.

The large hands on the public clock moved faster than both had realized, the time nearing for (Y/N) to board her train. This would be the first time she's traveled alone to such a far distance, but precautions were set in place. Face mask, glasses, hoodie, you name it. She looked like your average crook, but it didn't matter as it effectively hid her identity for the time being. 

Though, if she were to go on patrols with a hero such as Hawks, she was bound to be noticed. Even so, she was prepared, and Hawks had a solid reputation for a reason, as well as a growing agency with many talented sidekicks.

"Just take care of yourself. I realize I can't coddle you as much as I have been doing, and I know you can handle yourself." Aizawa said as he stared at people rushing around to get to the area where the public transportation would arrive. He heard (Y/N) let out some sort of release of air, like a small bubble of laughter, before he watched as she softly nodded her head.

"Thanks, Eraserhead. I'll do my best." 

——————♡——————

It wasn't long before the trains had made their presence known, the two complete opposite of people who arrive four hours early to catch their flight. These were public trains, so they were used by everyone, whether it was to get to work or school. 

(Y/N) waved goodbye to Aizawa as she went aboard the train, people noticeably keeping their distance from her since she wore the suspicious getup as they wondered if the stranger would activate their quirk and attack at any time.