❒︎ 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

The large door stood in front of the girl, looking quite intimidating to say the least. She never was one to be nervous, but negative thoughts couldn't help but plague her mind. Although her face didn't deter from the apathetic expression she was known to hold, she couldn't help the tingling feeling in her fingertips as she reached out for the door handle.

(Y/N) took a deep breath in as she silently reassured herself, knowing she's interacted with strangers before, so doing it again should be no problem. They were going to be her future classmates after all, she should make some effort to get along.

'...There's nothing to worry about... just do as you always do.'

Okay yeah, she was more nervous than she let on. She's never had school friends before and somewhere inside her, subconsciously, she didn't want that isolation to happen again even if this is only a temporary arrangement.

With that thought in mind, she slid the door open causing all previous chatter to come to a halt.

Stunned silence filled the room as the occupant's eyes never left the girl, watching as she took confident looking steps into the room without a care in the world.

"Finally, you arrived. Don't take so long next time." Aizawa said as he sat up from his sleeping bag. He zipped it opened all the way and stepped out before he walked over to stand next to the girl who just lazily gazed at the students through her eye lashes.

"...It's your fault I was late." She replied without looking over at him to instead scrutinize her classmates.

There was an audible gasp from somewhere in the classroom, so Aizawa cleared his throat, intending to speak to everyone here.

"This here is the new transfer student, treat her with the same respect as you would each other. Introduce yourself." Aizawa announced before looking over at the girl, a few of the student's eyes glimmering with a knowing or suspicious look.

"...My name is (Y/N). Nice to meet you I guess." The (H/C) girl said as she bit back the urge to yawn, feeling a little excited to meet her classmates but also kind of disinterested so far.

"OH MY GOD, I KNEW IT!" A shout came from the middle of the room.

Chairs screeched against the floor as questions flooded out of everyone's mouth, most drowning in the sea of words and left to be unanswered. Some made their way up to the front of the classroom where she was standing while others remained seated, hoping to give the best welcome she could have without overwhelming her. She sweat dropped as they menacingly seemed to approach her in her eyes.

A girl with really cute pink skin and hair was the first to make it up to her seeing as she practically skipped over in her excitement. She grinned brightly as she caught eyes with (Y/N).

"My name is Mina Ashido! Call me Mina!" She said as she excitedly grabbed (Y/N)'s hands into her own.

"Aren't you (Y/N) from the show Jojo?! Oh my god~! I heard rumors but didn't know it was for real!" Mina kept on, others pitching in to agree but no one getting a chance to actually chime in with how fast she was speaking and how she stole (Y/N)'s attention.

(Y/N)'s stoic face turned into a minuscule frown.

"...Yes, is there a problem?" She asked with a defensive tilt of her head.

There seemed to be a shriek followed by a loud noise of static which alarmed the (H/C) girl, although Mina didn't seem to mind and kept checking her out.