❒︎ 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

After the sports festival, all students and faculty were given two days off to rest from the challenges and excitement it provided. Normally, hero agencies would be buzzing with talk about deciding what students they would want to intern with. The talk of the next generations stronger developing quirks would be all the rage, but this year's rage was far different.

Besides the vast amount of unique and interesting characters that participated in the festival, there was certainly one person that stood out from amidst the rest. Journalists thirsted for inside information and were wild for the story of what had occurred around this student, headlines on newspapers featuring the same topic repeatedly.

Since the event sponsored by U.A. was broadcasted live, it wasn't a surprise many people had it prerecorded and were able to look back at it anytime on the web.

And of course, the person that made videos go viral with conspiracies and accusations was none other than (Y/N).

A girl from a foreign land brought here by someone's quirk that could prove to be dangerous. Overdramatized and exaggerated headlines spread like wildfire and articles made up complete nonsense making the situation seem way out of hand. They made (Y/N) out to be some foreign spy here to cause harm to the world full of quirks with her 'Stand' power.

Though, (Y/N) also had her fair share of defenders. Up rose her fan base along with reporters desperate for any coverage or recognition. They justified her situation and ridiculed whoever could have used their quirk to force her to come here. There were even a few white knights willing to go to U.A. High with demand to 'free' the girl.

When (Y/N) had returned home that day, Aizawa was quick to inform Nezu, and according to procedure and circumstances of the situation, Nezu had gone to question her. (Y/N) explained the situation to Nezu as accurately as she could remember, her memory a bit hazy in some areas, but she managed to convince Nezu that Zahra wasn't the real villain. Instead, all of the blame once again found itself aimed at Virtual Made Reality.

A previously labeled 'insignificant' villain with a weak power that has caused much more trouble than anyone could have anticipated. He originally had worked by himself, but somewhere along the line he hired a pretty large group with the massive amount of wealth he somehow managed to get his hands on, definitely not by working or inherited wealth so by some other means. It wasn't uncommon to see the underlings linger in alleys as they searched for the girl the 'boss' had ordered them to look for, a bounty on her head only those in the group or villain informants knew of.

Going back to those 'white knights' who demanded freedom for the girl, once Nezu had taken in the situation and gathered his thoughts, he held a press conference. He had the knowledge of what really happened and with his own testimony he could make a proper statement, so the defenders of the girl could have reassurance that she was okay.

The conference was held the day after the sports festival, as principal Nezu wanted it to be as close to the incident as possible to defuse the situation. He spoke in front of a large crowd filled with news reporters and Journalists, answering any questions without withholding any information. Suspicion on (Y/N) were the most frequent topics brought up, to which Nezu was quick to deny any of her.

He explained how a lackey of the person who summoned the girl to this world had snuck into the building under the guise of someone watching the sports festival to orchestrate this event, hoping that (Y/N) would return to her summoner. He was quick to implant the message that (Y/N) wasn't going anywhere, and that she was a hero in training as she attended the school he administered.