❒︎ 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚊𝚛

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Something dangerous had been looming in the shadows, one that Yuuei was confident would never occur. They wanted to prove that by holding the sports festival, they were a proper hero school and were responsible enough to pick themselves back up after the fall of a villain attack. What they hadn't anticipated was for villains to not attack the sports festival directly, but through infiltration from the inside.

——————♡——————

Aizawa took out a box cutter and slid it across the cardboard box, the tape easily becoming undone. Opening it up, a mask exact to the design he had submitted in a form sat still with foam balls protecting it. He picked it up and inspected it, making sure there were no faulty details. He made sure the adjustable straps were working and that the mask wasn't flimsy enough to break, which when he was done he was quite satisfied with.

(Y/N) walked into the kitchen where she saw Aizawa smiling creepily down at something while turning it in different angles. She raised an eyebrow but decided to leave him be and not judge his weird hobbies as she walked over to the fridge and prepared a snack.

Aizawa, hearing the girl immediately because of the plastic she was handling while making her snack, turned to look in her direction. He looked down at the mask before walking over, his apathetic expression immediately returning.

"(Y/N), look up at me." He said in a gruff tone that made her think she was in trouble at first. She briefly thought over what she could have done wrong— the list very long— but nothing Aizawa should have been able to find out about.

She put down the leftover food she was going to eat as a snack and cautiously turned to Aizawa's direction with furrowed eyebrows. When she looked over at him, Aizawa immediately put the mask against her face and adjusted the straps.

(Y/N) had no clue what was shoved onto her face, but she immediately deduced it was the mask from the shape and the newly manufactured smell it omitted.

Aizawa took a step back and observed how it looked, a small smile slipping onto his face when he noticed it actually fit her quite well.

"Can you see out of it?" He asked the girl who just stood completely still. She looked up at him through the mask and nodded her head.

"...Yeah, but it's a bit heavy and it's making me sleepy." She complained while letting out a yawn after as if to prove her point. Aizawa sweat dropped as he told her it probably wasn't the masks doing.

"Well then, [ F/F/N ] [ F/L/N ]. Go get ready and don't forget to bring the mask." Aizawa said, addressing her by the fake name she would be using for the sports festival that would soon start.

As always, (Y/N) was fairly early to arrive since she often walked to school with Aizawa. She was told to immediately go to the waiting room with the assigned class she belonged in, and upon entering, she didn't expect to see anyone else but was pleasantly surprised.

"Oh, good morning (Y/N)! Are you excited for the sports festival today?" Momo asked politely as she clasped her hands together, sitting right across from the class representative.

(Y/N) closed the door behind her before walking to sit with them, hiding an unflattering yawn behind her hand.

"Not really, I would have preferred to sleep in." She shrugged as she sat down right beside Momo and across from Iida, placing her bag onto the table.