❒︎ 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Zahra had offered for (Y/N) to stay the night seeing as it was already so late, but she would refuse the offer no matter how much Zahra insisted.

The usually crowded and bustling streets were not exactly devoid of life, but there weren't many people to be seen. There were some walking home or on their way to their night shifts, or doing whatever you do this late at night, but most lingered in the shadows and alleys, hidden away from a civilian's view.

Although this seems like the perfect time for villains to strike, smarter ones still knew to keep their guard up because hiding in the shadows along with the villains were heroes. (Y/N) recalled how Aizawa would leave late in the night for patrols despite him already working his ass off teaching and doing paperwork all day.

Of course, he was let off from patrols for a while as he continued to heal from the wounds he sustained from the USJ incident, but that would mean someone else had to uphold the responsibility of taking his shifts. They could be watching at the very moment, inspecting everyone thoroughly since villains do like to mingle at night.

(Y/N) was in a hopeless predicament, unsure of where exactly to go. She had told Zahra she was just going to go home, but she truly wasn't planning on it. She denied the comfort of a warm bed to sleep in for the night and she was now regretting it a little bit.

'...The hell am I going to do now? Zahra distracted me a bit by telling me about how she was being blackmailed and why she did what she did... but the fact still remains I'm probably a wanted person.'

(Y/N)'s eyes snapped to every person that crossed her path, even those on the opposite sidewalk as she cautiously kept an eye on her surroundings. It wasn't too cold of a night out, but there was a slight breeze that felt eerie, while the moon shot down cool rays of light in her path. She would occasionally pass by shops that were closing up, looking through the glass to see the warm lights that shone out of them. Their products would all be lined up in front of the windows, the pastries especially taunting.

This world scarily reminded her of her own at times, though it was obviously far more advanced than it. The simple things that were kept like selling products behind a glass would trigger memories, the time Mr. Joestar would use his stand on televisions displayed behind the glass being the first to come to mind.

'...Would I even ever be able to make it back? Although...'

How would it even be possible to make it back? She no longer had allies and she herself couldn't get ahold of Virtual Made Reality, this was truly the worst-case scenario. One world was completely inaccessible to her at the moment, while in the other, it seemed the world was completely against her being here.

'...This place did have its own perks while it lasted. Maybe I should just find a new identity or something.'

"Oh."

Someone stood directly in front of (Y/N) making her attention immediately snap over to them. She hadn't even heard their footsteps, but she saw them approaching, figuring they would just walk past her like everyone else did. She was tuning the world out while listening strictly to her own thoughts, just taking in what was around her with her eyes.

The boy wore a plain white tank accompanied by a light sweater over it, jeans and sneakers paired to match. An outfit (Y/N) was unaccustomed to seeing him in. She's only seen him wearing his school uniform, training uniform, and hero costume, but it was an interesting change to see him wear regular clothes out of school. Though, it still looked a bit plain and boring compared to her standards.