❒︎ 𝙺𝙵𝙲 𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Honestly, how did (Y/N) end up in this situation?

She knows she's mentioned that she loved to sleep, she would even take any opportunity to do so. (Y/N) groggily looked around the room in confusion, wondering why she had woken up in a stranger's bed.

A stranger that had red feathers scattered around his room and was half naked as well.

The day prior

The morning sun beamed down brightly on (Y/N) as she traversed down the sidewalk, people minding their own business in order to get to work or complete chores.

It was the weekend, meaning no classes were being held, to her relief.

Aizawa had shooed her out demanding for her to go pick up some groceries since the both of them had been exclusively eating pop tarts and frozen waffles.

(Y/N) groaned as she clutched onto her stomach. She was definitely starting to regret eating them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for nearly a whole week now. That's definitely not a proper diet.

She mentally noted to grab some ramen and pain killers while she was at it. Lost in her thoughts, she didn't even realize a burly man was sprinting in her direction until he had collided with her.

There was a grunt from the man that fell onto his rear while she stood standing, not even budging from the collision.

(Y/N) held onto her nose that began to sting so bad like someone hit her with a damn bat and looked down at the man that groaned on the ground.

He looked very brawny and had large muscles being visibly shown as he wore a white tank top and sweats. His skin tone was sun kissed as it glistened in the harsh rays of light, a sheen layer of sweat being shone on the surface.

His hair was a light brown, but his hairline was protruding so far back, she had thought he was bald at first glance.

Feeling the stinging not relenting and something slide down her nose, (Y/N) swiped her thumb underneath to capture the substance.

She hastily wiped away and moved her hand in front of her face to look at the unknown liquid.

Luckily it wasn't snot, or maybe unluckily, it was blood. When he crashed into her, he must have hit her from a weird angle. Well, he did look to be around 7 feet tall.

(Y/N) glared at the sky distastefully for her misfortune, mumbling out small curses without caring who heard.

She was interrupted from her sulking when she heard sirens and people yelling. She was definitely not in the mood to deal with whatever was going on since her stomach was as upset as it was already.

"HE HAS A HOSTAGE! I REPEAT, HE HAS A HOSTAGE!" The loud screeching of a woman in a police uniform yelled while she hid behind a police car.

A force pushed against the side of (Y/N)'s head, making her stiffen up slightly.

The burly man that had previously run into her now stood with a sweaty large hand pressing down onto her clothed shoulder, and what looked to be a gun pressed to the side of her head.

The gun seemed to be connected with his arm, so she assumed he has a quirk that lets him change body parts into weapons.

(Y/N) stood calmly, her hands that were previously running atop her stomach falling to her side, no panic passing her face in the slightest.

She looked at him from the corner of her eye, the hood she was wearing slightly shuffling from him grabbing onto her so quickly.

Lots of attention focused onto the scene, bystanders screaming in fear already beginning to pull out their phones to record. Police swarmed the scene, and many heroes began to flood into the area.