❒︎ 𝙰𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚄𝚜

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

(Y/N) impatiently tapped her foot on the solid concrete ground, the repeated taps to the floor showing her impatience as she stood getting ready to be called out onto the field.

This would be the last official match for the sports festival that would ultimately determine the winner altogether. It went by so fast for (Y/N), and she had to admit she was conceited with the results so far, the results showing she was strong. Stronger than those around her by getting so far into the festival, to which with this match she may win it all.

The voice of Present Mic bounced off the walls of the tunnel as he first announced Bakugo to enter the field, the crowd a reluctant mix of cheers and booing. (Y/N) could only assume something must have happened in a previous match that she had skipped watching in favor of looking for that green haired girl.

Bakugo held no emotion in his face as he walked into the ring in order to begin his match, his hands shoved into his pockets, which was no doubt a safety hazard while walking. It was barely noticeable, but his jaw was clenched tightly, as if he were holding back a yelling fit and attempt to drag Todoroki out of his recovery bed and fight him.

He never stopped walking as he ignored the commentary until he was standing where he was supposed to be, Midnight sending him over a nod that could have been encouragement or acceptance for his present actions of remaining calm.

The rest of the 1-A students looked down below at their blonde-haired classmate that they noticed had considerably calmed down. Midoriya and Ochako sat beside one another as they discussed the match below, Iida having gone out for family issues.

"Gosh, this is going to be a rough match. I'm still bitter, so I hope (Y/N) can win this for me!" Ochako said while smiling over at Midoriya, who looked deep in thought as he placed a finger to his chin. He looked down at Bakugo, followed by trailing his eyes towards the entrance that (Y/N) would be coming out of, before looking over at Ochako.

"I'm not so sure if (Y/N) could win. She seems more and more exhausted with every round, and Kacchan has a lot of energy to keep fighting. Plus, he doesn't give up so easily." Midoriya muttered, but still loud enough as he intended for Ochako to hear.

"Hey!" Ochako pouted, her cheeks puffing up as she lightly poked Midoriya's own cheek. The action had caught Midoriya off guard, and still not used to the touch of girls and people in general, he spluttered before waving his hands around and leaning slightly backwards. A soft embarrassed blush tinted his cheeks as he looked over at Ochako confused.

Before Ochako could say anything, she was interrupted by someone essentially saying what she wanted, but in a harsher manner.

"What's this? Class 1-A can't even determine which one of their own is stronger?! I thought it would be easy for a class as great as yours to see difference in power, but I guess I was wrong! This just proves class B is far superior, since we already know the girl will win~" The blonde looked over the border separating the two classes, his eyes crazed with superiority as he attempted to belittle Midoriya and the whole class A in general.

Both Ochako and Midoriya reeled back in surprise when he first popped up, listening as he kept going on and on about how this was a failure for class A and class B was superior because they knew who would win before they did.

His monologuing was swiftly cut off when a colossal hand chopped downward right atop a pressure point, knocking him out cold. He slivered downward and wilted to the ground, foam coming out of his mouth like a rabid animal. The hand returned to its normal size before another head peeked over the border.