❒︎ 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"...Jotaro will forget ever coming here. Meaning, he will believe you to be dead and not know a thing of your past. And you will forget him ever being here."

The moment those words came out of her mouth, no one in the room was able to say anything after. Zahra just continued to act nonchalant about the whole ordeal while (Y/N) felt extremely conflicted.

It wasn't fair. She didn't want to forget meeting Jotaro here, but selfishly enough she also didn't want him to leave without her. She wanted him to stay with her, as he was the only real evidence her world was still possible to get to.

Jotaro just stared at the green haired girl apathetically, her staring right back and not backing down. He reached up two fingers and they gently brushed passed his hair before he gripped onto his hat.

He removed his cap from his head and without hesitating, he turned beside him in (Y/N)'s direction and placed it on top her head. He fixed it a bit as she shrunk in on herself from the pressure atop her, listening to the conversation quietly before but now looking over towards Jotaro.

(Y/N) never really saw him without his hat but she noticed the ends of his hair was curly and quite cute. Once the hat was placed on her head, a warm feeling enveloped her, and she couldn't help but smile softly as she missed the feeling of being in his presence.

"I'm not going anywhere without (Y/N). She's coming back with me. Find out a way." Jotaro declared while crossing his arms, a hard look on his face showing he wasn't backing down. Jotaro stared intensely at Zahra while the green haired girl let a grin tug at the corner of her lips.

"What a romantic. Too bad you don't have a choice, huh?" In Jotaro's ears, that sounded like a threat. He raised his eyebrow incredulously at the girl that was definitely off her rocker. She's caused so much trouble already and he could feel she was going to start up some more.

"The hell? Are you really trying to help us because it doesn't feel like it." Jotaro muttered as he remained as polite as he possibly could seeing as they were heavily relying on her potentially important information at the moment.

"Oh no, don't get me wrong. I need your help as much as you need mine. It's just something I can't prevent." Zahra picked up a tissue from the box atop the coffee table they sat at and wiped up a small spill from when Jotaro shifted slightly.

The dilf of a man was colossal compared to the little table, and when he turned to put his hat on (Y/N), he had accidentally bumped into it causing some water to spill from her cup. It was quite funny seeing such a big guy sit at a miniature table, but the two girls had no room to talk either as it was indeed a very very small table, probably only meant for one person.

"But really, I can't do anything about you leaving or staying. Although my quirk is similar to Virtual's like rumors love to say, it actually has more differences than similarities." Zahra's full attention went back to her company as she left the damp napkin to sit on the side and reminded herself to toss it out later.

"...How so? Don't you both kidnap people against their will? Seems oddly similar to me." (Y/N) spoke for the first time in a while, her fingers tracing the brim of Jotaro's hat that she had took off to inspect.

"I mean, when you put it like that I sound like a total bitch, but I'm not as much of a bitch as Virtual is. The people I summon simply go back ten hours later, forgetting they ever left their home in the first place. Virtual can choose how long his victims stay."