❒︎ 𝙰𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Those she once considered friends and even someone she considered a father probably hated her. Everyone probably hated her, and she would be forced to live in the shadows and mingle with thieves and criminals of her own kind.

(Y/N) was caught off guard as Zahra placed her hand on top of hers that laid on the table, a genuine smile coming to her face for the first time since she's met her.

"...But I think you can do it. You have charm and connections; I believe you could go back. Even though I've lost hope, I would be satisfied with seeing you succeed. Do it, for yourself and for me."

"..."

"Zahra... you're actually really kind for being a bitch."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Zahra said with a shrug, taking her hand off from atop (Y/N)'s.

"Ehh... Time's unfortunately not on our side, we better wrap things up. There's still so much I want to tell you, but I want to give you some time with Jotaro before he has to go."

"Whatever bitch just hurry up, you talk too damn much." Jotaro rolled his eyes as he was silently listening to the girls talk most of the time, deciding he should only put his input where it was needed like now.

"Woah, rude! How does anyone find you charming?" Zahra asked as her eyes widened in surprise but was quick to get back on track.

"Anyways, let's start off with what I want from you guys."

As Zahra talked, she began to gather the now emptied cups of water and carry them over to the sink, plopping them in with the growing mountain of dishes. (Y/N) was quick to stand up and in exchange for her hospitality, decide to help out with the dishes. Jotaro remained seated and just listened to the conversation silently.

"Oh. I forgot about that." (Y/N) said as she began to soak dishes under the running water, followed by scrubbing them thoroughly with soap and cleaning the soap off. After, she would hand them over to Zahra who held a towel that was previously hanging from the rack and give them a swift dry over before placing them to the side to finish drying completely.

"Yeah, yeah. All I want is to see you succeed which is what I said before, but I also want you to be my informant." Zahra said while accepting a damp plate from (Y/N) and giving it a quick rub with the towel before placing it to the side.

"Informant? What do you mean by that?" (Y/N) thought about what she could possibly need an informant for, as she wasn't someone that could really gather details and wasn't in any valuable position to obtain any. Well, except for the hero school she went to, but she doubts she was welcomed back there.

"I don't have many connections but the ones I do have are pretty crafty. With you as a close comrade I could get inside info on a lot of things, not that I plan to do anything necessarily bad. Not on the scale of sports festival bad that is." Zahra said while hiding her face from (Y/N)'s view, so she couldn't really see the expression she held. (Y/N) couldn't think of any reason she would want her as an informant but remained quiet as it looked like Zahra wanted to say something else.

"So, what do you say? Can we... exchange numbers?" Zahra asked, pausing mid drying of the cup she was working on and looking over to show (Y/N) a soft smile upturning her lips.

Although she was bitter about (Y/N) when first hearing of her arrival and Virtual's sudden interest in her, she thought she was the only one she could truly bond with in this world. It was in her nature to trust nobody, hence why she was close to no one in this world, but their circumstances were similar in which they were forcefully brought into an unfamiliar world.