❒︎ 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

It was finally the weekend and (Y/N) decided she would do something nice for her and Aizawa that morning.

Let's just say it ended with the kitchen nearly going on fire and (Y/N) being banned from cooking.

She knew she wasn't the best at cooking, but she didn't think she would fail so badly at making some simple pancakes. She even followed a video she found online, and yet her bad luck never ceases to amaze her. She just blamed it on the different appliances than she was used to.

They ended up popping some frozen waffles into the toaster and eating those as they usually did.

Both Aizawa and (Y/N) groaned as they added toppings on their waffles with the TV droning on in the background.

"I have some hero work to do later tonight." Aizawa absentmindedly said while stabbing his waffle with a fork.

(Y/N) nodded her head knowing he was the type to come back home very late or in the morning since he usually patrols at night.

"...Actually, I'm going somewhere today as well." She said making Aizawa stop mid bite and look over at her with furrowed brows.

"And where would that be?" Aizawa asked with hints of irritation in his voice.

"...I promised Izuku I would treat him for lunch, since he... helped me out?" (Y/N) said with a tilt of her head in thought.

Midoriya had helped her that day way more than he knew.

She never had felt so devoid of emotion like that before and she just wallowed in her thoughts not even taking proper care of herself.

Midoriya's unexpected visit had made her remember, she's not weak.

Even though her best friend had died that day, she knows she can't drown in self-pity and mourn forever.

She must stay strong because the universe won't have mercy on anyone.

Aizawa frowned softly to himself at hearing his green haired students name once again. He didn't know why he felt irritated at the thought of (Y/N) hanging out with the boy, but reluctantly, he had to admit it was his parental instinct.

(Y/N) watched as Aizawa placed his fork down, the piece of waffle still attached to it, and stood up.

He walked over to a drawer in the kitchen and shuffled through some things before pulling a white envelope out.

He walked back over and handed the envelope over to (Y/N) and watched as she opened it before looking at him confusingly.

"Repay the kid and tell him I said thanks for the groceries. Less work for me." He simply said as he went back to finishing his food.

(Y/N) nodded and closed the envelope with the money back up and shoved it into her pocket.

She didn't even realize Midoriya had gone shopping that day since she was so out of it.

Eventually the two parted ways, (Y/N) going into her room to get ready.

She sent a quick text over to Midoriya to remind him before putting her phone back on her nightstand to look for an outfit.

They would be going out in public, so she needed something to hide her features so as to not be recognized since that would no doubt ruin the time they would spend together.

She noticed all the clothes Aizawa had gotten were exact replicas of the ones she wore back in her old home and sighed in aggravation.

In the back of the closet, something had caught her eye.