❒︎ 𝙹𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚘 𝙺𝚞𝚓𝚘

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

The two sat in complete silence the moment the green haired girl left, unsure of how to pick up the conversation. After everything that's been thrown at them, it was hard to even act normal with one another.

Earlier, Jotaro had mentioned he wasn't sure if he would ever be able to completely forgive (Y/N), but that didn't mean he still didn't care for her. He did want to spend the little time he had left with her, but he didn't know how to approach in such an odd situation.

Looking around the apartment, (Y/N) was quick to notice the plush yellow couch that looked way more comfortable than sitting on the floor, as they were doing now.

The flora and plants were spread across the apartment making it seem more cozy and smaller than it already was, but it brought a sense of tranquility that calmed (Y/N)'s growing nerves. The clutter of plants made the room harder to navigate, but with a close look it was easy to assess what area was what.

Jotaro watched as (Y/N) started to get up from the hard wood floors, one of her hands planted on the table to help her maintain balance from sitting so long. Once she fully stood, she let out a small yawn while one of her hands instinctively shot in front of her mouth to block anyone from seeing anything unpleasant.

She then stretched out both of her arms in front of her, interlocking her fingers together to release tension from her stiff muscles that haven't moved in a while. She opened her eyes to look over towards Jotaro, who simply stared silently, his eyebrow raising as he curiously looked over at the exhausted girl.

(Y/N) motioned towards the couch she previously saw with her head in one swift motion, adding on,

"Would you like to talk over there? It looks comfier."

No words were further exchanged between the two, Jotaro grunting as if to say he agreed before following her example. He was quick to stand up with intentions to follow (Y/N), who made effort to send him a small smile, the gesture somehow managing to look gloomy. She was quick to make her way over to the fabric couch knowing that Zahra wouldn't mind if they sat in a more comfortable setting.

"So... was there anything you wanted to know? I want to be completely honest with you about everything."

The two had already took their respective places on the couch, (Y/N) grabbing one of the pillows and clutching it to her chest while Jotaro got comfortable, leaning back and throwing an arm atop the back rest.

"Yeah, there's a lot of damn things." Jotaro replied to her question, adding on an unamused snort at the end. (Y/N) simply nodded understanding where he was coming from, dragging her fingers up and down the fabric pillow she was holding for comfort.

"What was up with the flesh bud? Fooled me to thinking that you were working with DIO against your will."

Oh. The question that has lingered on his mind since the moment he found out who (Y/N) really was would obviously be how she was able to fool them in the first place. Jotaro raised an eyebrow as he looked over at (Y/N), to which he noticed her clutching the pillow like it was something incredibly precious.

He had yet to learn about her upbringings or past, but he knew she seemed quite fond of pillows if her stand was anything to go by. When they would stay in hotels there were times they would share rooms, so he never failed to notice the way she would always be surrounded by them, even summoning her own stand to sleep, seeing as it was the ultimate comfort.