❒︎ 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Hey, [ F/F/N ]." Someone had called for the sleeping girl while gently placing their hand onto her shoulder, their voice soft, feeling almost guilty to wake her up.

Lunch break was nearly over and the cafeteria was becoming more and more silent as students filtered out to go on field or in the crowd. Custodians were cleaning the tables and sweeping the floors in silence as the future heroes made their way to the next challenge.

The person trying to wake the girl shook her shoulder a bit seeing that their calling didn't work, yet this seemed to have no effect either. Her mask was facing downwards, still intact since it was a public setting. Snores could be heard coming from the girl while the person who called their name shook their head in disbelief.

"Agh! Why did they leave me to do this!" The purple haired girl complained out loud as she rubbed the side of her head in aggravation. She didn't want to cross her personal boundaries seeing as they were not too close yet, but she really was a deep sleeper like the others had said.

"Maybe... this is why they told me to do it..." Jiro mumbled while contemplating using her quirk to wake the girl up or not. She looked around and noticed nearly every student was gone and no custodians were nearby, and decided she would just sneakily use her quirk.

Before she could even begin to start her plan to wake the girl up, a loud voice came walking in her direction making her freeze up and jump, looking to where the voice came from in surprise.

"YOOO~ What are you students still doing here, you should get going before you're late!" Present Mic shouted while pointing two finger guns in Jiro and (Y/N)'s direction, a large bright grin showing on his face.

"A-ah well, you see..." Jiro trailed off while waving her hands around as if she wasn't just about to use her quirk on the oblivious girl who was fast asleep.

"No need to explain, I'll handle this." Aizawa mumbled as he stepped out from behind Present Mic, startling Jiro for the second time since she had not noticed him beforehand.

Aizawa walked over and raised an eyebrow as he saw a line of drool coming from the mouth hole of the mask. He quickly dug into his pocket, searching for something until he pulled out a crumpled-up tissue. He clenched it in his hand making a fist, swiftly bonking her over the head to which she shot up immediately.

"...The hell was that for, geezer?" (Y/N) questioned and was no doubt glaring from behind the mask. Aizawa unclenched his fist and wiped at the face of the mask before reaching over and lifting it up slightly so only the lower half of her face showed.

"I'm not a kid, you know." (Y/N) mumbled as he wiped the remaining drool. He paused what he was doing and nodded, taking the tissue off from her face and momentarily frowned before his stoic expression returned.

"...Yeah, I know. It was just instinct I guess." Aizawa mumbled before fixing her mask back in place, making sure it wasn't crooked as it was before.

"You slept too long. Get going, the next event will start soon." Aizawa said, covering a yawn himself at the end. Meanwhile Present Mic was whispering things to Jiro while hiding an obvious laugh to which Jiro hid a laugh as well. Aizawa grunted and narrowed his eyes at Mic before walking away, mumbling to hurry up and that they had to get to the commentary booth.

Jiro and (Y/N) then walked with one another in silence, the both of them not having many interactions leaving a slightly awkward air. They passed by a vending machine to which (Y/N) stopped momentarily to stare at, Jiro quickly noticing the lack of presence beside her and walking towards where (Y/N) stood.