𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

That day within the bar of the League of Villain's hideout, (Y/N) had decided to stay in this world of heroes and villains rather than return to the one she came from. Of course, Shigaraki wasn't happy about this decision, and he would try and convince her otherwise, however she was firm with her decision.

Luckily, as promised, she would leave unharmed. Whether that be because she charmed him with her status of being from another world, her epic gamer skills, or he felt she just wasn't worth her time was of no concern to her as she was just glad to be freed.

From now on she would remain more cautious, but ultimately decided to keep the whole encounter a secret, not wanting to worry others and cause another scandal for the school that was taking care of her.

Things would quickly go back to a routinely normal for her in no time. She would attend the same classes, train with the same classmates, and eat lunch with the same people every day as she pursued the path to becoming a hero with everyone.

The only thing that had changed though was that one of those people she ate lunch with had been acting differently. Sure, Mina would always be close to (Y/N), include her in conversations, walk her to class, and even flirt with her, however (Y/N) noticed the flirting would happen more and more frequently.

And as if to solidify her suspicions, one day during lunch, the girl had asked (Y/N) a question that sent blaring red signals off in her mind.

"So, are you... you know?" Mina flexed her wrist downwards limply, the universal sign language for queer identification.

Kaminari fake gagged at Mina's flirting, but just as curious, he leaned in and waited for (Y/N)'s answer.

(Y/N), having the internet of this time plague her enough, was caught up with recent memes and gen-z slang, so she knew exactly what that meant. She pulled the carton of juice away from her face, the straw slipping from in between her lips as she looked back and forth between Mina and Kaminari.

They waited in anticipation for her answer, and at the slight nod of her head, one pumped their fist in victory while the other's lips slightly parted in shock.

"Yes, I do like girls. Are you asking because you're interested in me? Or just curious?" (Y/N) asked, making Mina stop her victory routine and instead stare at her in shock. She was far more forward and bolder than many gave her credit for, and Mina was firsthand witnessing that now.

Mina spluttered before she raised her clench fists in front of her mouth and squealed happily.

"Isn't it obvious?! (Y/N), Let me take you on a date this weekend!" She suggested with a wink.

(Y/N) didn't bother to hide the soft smile on her lips, secretly really happy that Mina was showing interest in her. Truthfully ever since she first arrived here, the girl had caught her interest and she could never figure out why. Her curly bubblegum hair and horns, her pink skin and round peachy lips, everything about her was so mesmerizing to (Y/N). Although she determined it could have been a crush, now she would be given the opportunity to further explore these feelings of hers.

"Sure."

——————♡——————

(Y/N) mindlessly tapped on her phone clicking open different apps as she waited for Mina to show up. The plaza they were in was quite large, so Mina told her to stay where she was so she could head over to her, but it was hard to locate one another through the large crowds of people.

People would pass by the bench (Y/N) was sitting on causing her to adjust the mask on her face every so often. She switched sitting positions as she quickly looked up and scanned the crowd again before going back to digging her face in her phone.