❒︎ 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Well then Aizawa, how about you and I go grab a coffee?" Present Mic asked while leaning his cheek into the palm of his hand, sending a dazzling smirk over to his sleepy friend.

Aizawa just mumbled something illegible out in response and got up, turning around and waiting for Mic to take the lead. Mic hurriedly jumped up from his seat and let out a laugh, joking about how he shouldn't be so shy before leading the way. Aizawa protested to that but followed along anyways.

All the groups participating in the cavalry battle dispersed and went to talk, eat lunch with their friends, or prepare for the upcoming events. (Y/N) was incredibly tired and as much as she wanted some of lunch rush's food, she desperately needed a nap. She absentmindedly walked around trying to find a good spot, but stopped when she heard a voice making its way in her direction speak.

"How disappointing..." Tsuyu complained, her face keeping its stoic expression, but she showed her frustration through small puffs of steam surrounding her.

Mina, seeing the two girls, quickly came over and threw her arms around (Y/N), who stumbled a bit before regaining her posture and looking back over at Tsuyu.

"Yo! Tsu, [ F/F/N ]!" She exclaimed while smiling brightly, her pink cheeks turning a slight shade darker.

"Mina, [ F/F/N ], congratulations. And I'm sorry for what happened in the match, [ F/F/N ]." Tsu said with a small smile as she stood in front of the two girls.

They both thanked Tsuyu, but Mina explained she felt a bit dejected that Bakugo only wanted her on his team because she could counter Todoroki's ice.

"...It's fine Tsuyu, I wouldn't want you to go easy on me anyways." (Y/N) assured her and behind her mask she bit back a small smile at Tsuyu's thoughtfulness.

"Do you two want to go grab lunch? Ribbit." Tsuyu asked as she clasped both of her hands together in front of her waiting for the girl's answers.

"I would love to!" Mina immediately answered and (Y/N) agreed with a nod of her head, but also added as long as she could take a nap, to which they agreed.

Meanwhile, Todoroki had pulled Midoriya aside in need of answers, the both of them walking to a secluded hallway. It had no cameras and the tunnel like area was completely bare of prying ears, no student to be seen in sight. One would think this would be the perfect place to ask someone to meet and then beat them up for their lunch money, but unfortunately, Todoroki had other plans.

Todoroki leaned against the wall, one foot planted against the wall while the other was on the ground, and he crossed his arms over his chest. Midoriya, standing on the opposite side, started fidgeting as he shifted from one foot to another. Todoroki had his eyes gently shut and he had not uttered a word since their arrival, and Midoriya got more and more anxious the longer he waited to say something.

"So... What did you want to talk about?" Midoriya asked breaking the silence, standing stiff with both of his hands at his side.

"If we don't hurry, the cafeteria will probably be really crowded..." Midoriya mentioned while Todoroki finally opened his eyes, his cold gaze settling upon Midoriya's worried one.

Todoroki grit his teeth as he took his hand out from his pocket and gazed at his open palm. He explained to Midoriya how he felt when he had unintentionally used his fire, and how he suspected Midoriya to be affiliated with All Might in some way.