❒︎ 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

(Y/N) didn't know what to think or do. Her family name that she left behind when leaving the toxic environment that she had stayed in long ago had been exposed for everyone to see. The one she discarded the day she left the household and met DIO was now somehow surfacing when she never mentioned it to anyone.

What was the motive for them to dig up her past?

What was the point of revealing it?

How was the name she discarded long ago relevant to whoever was behind this?

She stood silent as her inner conscious tried to snap herself out of the state she was in, silently begging to do anything to get out of this situation.

Veterans of watching the show 'Jojo's bizarre adventure' stood confused on how it was relevant to start off with her name being revealed. The family name 'Zeppeli' held much importance in the show, and it was a significant reveal to learn that (Y/N) herself was a descendant somehow, but how was that important to this moment in time?

From what Midoriya knew, the Zeppeli's were a family dedicated to the Joestar bloodline. In most of the series parts, there was a descendant from the Zeppeli bloodline allied to help the Joestars with the goal of fighting their enemy. They were loyal comrades who gave their lives to save the Joestars. So sure, (Y/N) being a Zeppeli is significant in a way, but how was it relevant in this point in time? This revelation would only bring more admiration towards the girl when there was clear intention to incriminate her.

And so the natural instinct for those in the stands were to turn towards the person revealing this information. Was this really important when they only came to recruit students as sidekicks in the future and to offer internship opportunities?

"Don't go turning on me! I'm not done yet!" Present Mic yelled out in a more forward tone, making the crowd's outrage spike even further. The crowd was split on whether to send their scrutinizing glares towards the commentary booth or the student down below, who was revealed to may not even be a student.

"Keep in mind what I said, she's a villain. I wouldn't be interrupting the festival if this wasn't a vital situation." That sure snapped (Y/N) out of the trance she was in as she contemplated what to do. Things had seem to calm down for a bit like she hoped, only for Present Mic to announce he has more to reveal.

Though, it seemed throughout this all, favor was not on (Y/N)'s side. The person incriminating her was a well known and licensed pro hero who had a very large fan base due to his talk shows.

It was obvious who those that were watching would be more trusting towards. Despite that, a few of her classmates as well as a portion in the crowd were on her side, though she drowned out their concerns as the animosity from others rang louder, overpowering those defending her.

(Y/N) felt a bead of sweat drip down the side of her face as she got herself together and rapidly scanned her surroundings, as if looking for something that would help her escape the situation. The sun beamed down brightly, relentless in its duty to make the world shine so it was hard to see exactly what was going on in the commentary booth with the glare of light reflecting on the glass.

Bakugo stood across from (Y/N) in confusion, honestly perplexed on what to do. His face remained blank as he tried to follow with what was happening. In all honesty, he wanted to fight.