❒︎ 𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

- Flashback -

"(Y/N), get over here, we're going to take a picture to commemorate coming this far!" Joseph had yelled to the (H/C) haired girl who was dozing off while standing. He had shouted this without looking at her as he leaned forward to look through the lens of the camera, clicking a button before he twisted the barrel to focus it better.

"Mister Joseph, I think she's asleep..." Kakyoin said, chuckling lightly as he walked over in the direction girl. The rest sweat dropped at the typical behavior of (Y/N) while Jotaro only muttered a 'Yare yare..' as he rolled his eyes.

Kakyoin shoved the girl with no mercy, already used to her antics and so he knew the perfect method to wake her up was brute force. Joseph only glanced over with a raised eyebrow hearing a mumbled curse before he went back to positioning the camera, moving it further back so that there would be enough room to fit everyone in the picture. The others gathered by a large rock, the centerpiece an odd but fitting choice seeing as the adventure they were on was unusual in itself.

"Hey (Y/N)! We're going to take a picture, hurry up!" Kakyoin shouted as he bit back a grin upon seeing her lightly glaring before he walked back over to the group.

The girl groaned as she sat up from the ground and rubbed her head. She let out a yawn and decided to follow him in a daze, still quite tired after being abruptly woken up. It was still early in the morning in her opinion, and sleep didn't come easy, especially when there were people after your life at a constant.

Sticking his tongue out to the side, Joseph made some final adjustments as everyone shuffled closer to each other.

(Y/N) stood behind Polnareff and in front of Kakyoin and Jotaro. Joseph gave a thumbs up and a toothy smile before he jogged over and got into position, listening to the ticking noise as the timer slowly decreased.

Everyone smiled, hell even Jotaro had his lips curling. Yet (Y/N) was still mid dozing off. It looked as if she would fall asleep there and then.

Kakyoin, noticing her predicament, leaned over and whispered in her ear.

(Y/N) shivered from the unexpected heat hitting her neck and turned her head to the side to see Kakyoin's face right next to her own.

"Look at that, (Y/N)..." He whispered, his hand raising and finger extending to point in front of him before he smiled brightly and returned to his un-bent over position.

Following the direction Kakyoin was pointing his finger, (Y/N)' eyes trailed over, and just as quickly as she looked, a hand shot its way upwards as she covered her mouth.

"PFFFFFT" She stopped herself from bursting out laughing causing the group to look over at her. That was the first time they had ever heard her laugh, so it was a moment that caught everyone off guard seeing a reaction besides a shrug or yawn.

Wondering what she was getting worked up over, Avdol looked at where her attention was, and had to suppress a chuckle himself.

Polnareff really had to get a better belt... his whole ass crack was being shown off.

After a few seconds, the camera beeped indicating the picture was taken.

"Hey what were you laughing at, ma chérie?" Polnareff turned around and asked the (H/C) haired girl with a charming smirk.

Her face retorted back to its lazy expression as she swiftly replied.

"Don't worry about it."