❒︎ 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚒

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

The room (Y/N) was allowed to stay in was not an optimal one in the slightest, she swore even sketchy motel rooms could have a higher rating. It wasn't that the room was shabby or in poor condition, it was more about the atmospheric aspect of the room that made her dislike it so much.

There were no windows to allow natural lighting to pool into the room, so it's only relied upon source of light was the dim lightbulb that lit the room a ghastly white. It wasn't one of those lightbulbs that gave a warm setting, hence the room feeling more like some type of confinement when the pale lighting was paired with sleek white walls.

It looked much more like a hospital setting, a small bed in the room with a fitted sheet and top sheet, and if there were a draw sheet, she was sure it could pass off as a genuine hospital bed.

After Shigaraki had showed her where it was, he left and hadn't returned for hours, leaving her to explore every inch of it. When he returned, he had brought in a plate of food, though (Y/N) hadn't even bothered to look in his direction let alone the offering as she laid sprawled out on the bed and stared blankly at the ceiling.

Shigaraki openly glared as she continued to ignore him, which forced him to resort to threats.

"...You have yet to touch your food. Do you expect me to feed you myself or something?" He questioned; his voice laced with annoyance as he sat at the small coffee table he had moved into the room with his arms crossed over his chest.

(Y/N) rolled to her side from atop the bed to look over at Shigaraki and sent him a blank expression, unamused at his threats.

"No. I don't want to eat."

She did want to eat. She was just being stubborn and petty, and he knew that too. Playing along, Shigaraki quirked an eyebrow upwards and looked her dead in the eyes to which she refused to back down and maintained eye contact.

"Really now? And I was led to believe you were a glutton." He mused, causing an irk mark to appear on her forehead.

He let a sigh fall from his nose as he looked down at the food that had significantly cooled down since he brought it into the room. It was arranged so nicely it was a shame it would go to waste, but he knew she wouldn't let that happen, and once he stepped out, she would probably eat it. He wanted to stay in the room though, not only to be equally as petty, but because he had other intentions for being in here.

Hearing her say nothing in reply, he placed a finger to his chin as he recalled a fact that he was certain about.

"I even had Kurogiri prepare your favorite food! It was listed on the wiki... unless it's false information?" Shigaraki asked, unaware of the internal conflict (Y/N) was going through to maintain her unbothered façade.

She sighed before shaking her head back and forth slowly.

"...No. (F/F) is incomparable to anything else." She admitted.

Shigaraki smirked, glad to know that was accurate as he considered going to his room and scrolling through the web to see what else he could find.

"So come on, you're not just going to let Kurogiri's cooking go to waste, are you?"

(Y/N) sat up and swung her legs over the bed before she crossed her arms under her chest, looking to the side and pressing her lips together as if she were being forced to defy his hospitality.