❒︎ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚌

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Present Mic had simply watched as the green haired girl left the room in a hurry once he had finished his commentary, knowing damn well he couldn't stop her. It was humiliating and frustrating having to listen to the orders of a girl that was far younger than him without being able to disobey her in any way.   

"Thanks Mikey! As promised, the timid little hostages along with your lovely principle Nezu will be free to go. He makes some really good tea by the way!" She had said while hurriedly leaving, the sound of rushed footsteps soon trailing behind her. Present Mic mentally hoped whoever was on her trail could catch the scheming scoundrel so they could lock her away. Aizawa's quirk would have been very helpful if it weren't for the fact that he would be out cold for the next few hours.

Present Mic frowned as he clenched his fist, looking over at Aizawa which had nearly pushed him over the edge. He slammed his fist on the counter, making sure to not push any buttons, the water bottle on the table toppling over from the force.

"Damnit! I can't believe she was able to manipulate us so easily." He frowned while he moved his glasses out of his face to rest on his head.

The students that had placed first, second, and third were supposed to be announced, but he felt he had no willpower to do so. Midnight had gone down to announce the winners on his behalf, All Might waiting to show himself like they were told to do. They had to make the public believe nothing was wrong and there was just a minor issue, not one that would completely cancel the sports festival and give the school an even worse declining reputation.

Seeing the first-place student chained up was horrifying. He yelled and screamed, demanding to have his battles since he claimed they were half assed and proved nothing. His screams were muffled by a muzzle, and you could see panic flash through his eyes, as if the restraints were bringing back terrible memories. There was no doubt this could lead to trauma as well, but there was not much else to do if he didn't want to stay knocked out.

The student remained chained up like a rabid dog, and he couldn't help but to remember what happened with Present mic before he was knocked out, him being the cause of one of Bakugo's 'winning' battles. Why was it that Present Mic had not told anyone about his plans and obeyed every command Zahra gave like a loyal servant? It was quite hard to threaten a prestigious school, but her plan was tactful and proved to work successfully.

Mic was just going about his day outside of the school when she approached him and thinking of her to be a fan or something, he indulged in a conversation with her. He quickly learned she was most definitely not a fan in the slightest as she whispered threats in his ear while slinging her arm around his shoulder.

"Hey hero! I need you to do me a big favor..."

He already knew something was wrong by her tone of voice and the way she acted familiar with him even though it was the first time he's ever seen the girl. The fact she singled him out as a hero also made his suspicions rise. The way her lips curved into a mischievous grin had made him swallow nervously, as if he was already under her control and everything was playing right into her hands.

"You see, I have some... friends!" She had paused to think for a moment to which Mic immediately picked up on, but he also picked up on what she added on to that statement immediately after.

"...Yes, let's call the hostages friends. Anyways, my dear friends are hangin' out with blindfolds and guns pointed to their heads and everything! We also have an animal we all just adore; I believe its name was Nezu?"