❒︎ 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Now then, it's about time we get started!" Midnight yelled out as the timer for creating teams finally made its descent to zero. She did a few stretches with her arms since they were tense from standing around and doing nothing for the whole time, satisfying pops making her smile lightly.

The crowd's chatter became even louder as they anticipated just what this next event would look like, some pro heroes in the crowd already considering what students they wanted to intern with.

"Come on, wake up, Eraser!" Mic said as he smiled and pat his friend's shoulder. Aizawa, waking up from Mic's loud voice, gave him a short glare before sitting up and paying attention to continue the commentary.

"After fifteen minutes to form teams and talk strategy, twelve cavalry teams are lined up on the field!"

Aizawa tiredly scanned the small groups below and muttered how the groups were interesting, his focus mainly being on (Y/N) who was teamed with someone from another class. He figured she would team with someone like Mina or Midoriya, but it seems she had other plans than joining her friends.

"NOW, RAISE THOSE BATTLE CRIES! IT'S TIME FOR U.A.'S BLOODY BATTLE! LIGHT THE SIGNAL FIRE!" Present Mic's infectious enthusiasm encouraged the crowd to cheer even louder, the teams below beginning to get into formation so the event could start.

(Y/N) angrily adjusted the boy atop her shoulders while her two other teammates stood dazed. Shinso smiled victoriously down at the masked girl as the both of them had been arguing over who would be the rider, and (Y/N) eventually gave in.

Still spiteful of not being able to be the rider, (Y/N) made a point to show her frustration by pinching his thigh as the time for the event to start was approaching. Tensions arose between the groups of students looking to steal other group's points, but the tension with (Y/N)'s group resided against her own.

Shinso ignored (Y/N)'s petty move to instead assess the teams around him, noticing some eyes lingering onto his group. Maybe he would have been better off with not having (Y/N) join since her points accumulated to quite a bit with the rest of the group, so some people may target them. He eventually shrugged off the thought and sat determined knowing the plans formed from the two's combined thoughts would come in handy either way.

"Alright, you've made your teams! I'm not going to ask if you're ready or not!" Mic shouted out, his voice echoing through the arena as everyone anticipated his incoming countdown. The groups stopped their side chatter as most put their focus on one target, the 10 million points.

"Three!"

As the countdown began, (Y/N)'s eyes trailed to the groups she would especially keep her eyes on. Bakugo had narrowed his eyes as he glared down at Midoriya, his group consisting of him, Kirishima, Mina, and Sero.

"Two!"

Sitting as stoic as ever with a glint of determination, Todoroki sat atop his group consisting of Iida, Momo, and Kaminari as the rider. His eyes bore blazing holes into Midoriya's prized headband.

"One!"

And finally, Midoriya's group, made up of him, Ochako, Tokoyami and a pink haired girl who (Y/N) had yet to meet.