❒︎ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"...Somehow, you always find your way to the villains, huh?" Shigaraki light heartedly joked as he let out a raspy chuckle, Kurogiri blocking the exit behind (Y/N) as she remained in a defensive position. 

(Y/N)'s face contorted in anger, flipping the bird at Shigaraki to which he spluttered at.

"I was just making a joke! No need to get so angry." Shigaraki exclaimed while putting his hands up in defense and shaking his head back and forth slowly.

"...Oh, stop. What do you want from me? I'm really getting tired of this." 

(Y/N) wasn't going to hesitate anymore, in fact she shouldn't even have asked what they wanted in the first place. They would try and mess with her head and make her lower her guard to trick her to work with them, that's how it always went. She wouldn't let them, she absolutely refused to. 

Shigaraki parted his lips slightly as he was about to speak his intentions but was distracted as Kurogiri slammed into the wall. 

BAM

(Y/N)'s eyes didn't dare leave Shigaraki's, so he hadn't expected her to attack so soon with her seemingly only focused on him. The wall was indented thanks to the armor like clothing Kurogiri wore, pieces of rubble from the building falling and hitting the ground. Kurogiri's yellow eyes seemed to vanish for a moment, but they were quick to return while narrowing, scrutinizing the girl who was definitely the one to have attacked him.

"KUROGIRI!" Shigaraki shouted, his eyes widening, though it wasn't for long that he paid attention to the mist man. He narrowed his eyes as his jaw clenched, looking directly at (Y/N) who never took her eyes off from him. She could have been planning to attack him next, so Shigaraki was quick to calm his nerves so he could focus and get what he needed to do done.

"We have no intentions of harming you, but if you continue to act violent, there will be no hope of you returning home, I promise you that much." He threatened, his eyes narrowing at the girl in front of him as his finger twitched, resisting the urge to scratch his neck or rush at her in a blind rage. 

(Y/N) looked up through her lashes at Shigaraki, her physical stand keeping Kurogiri in place as she debated how to take care of Shigaraki. In a close-up fight, she wasn't sure if she could stand a chance, because from what she knew their powers were quite similar, yet far different. They both needed physical touch with their fingertips, but Shigaraki's seemed more lethal in that case, no doubt him having the upper hand in a close proximity battle. 

"Yeah, well I can get home on my own, I don't need your help." (Y/N) quickly dismissed the idea of relying on these criminals to help her, instead looking for an opportunity where she could escape as she scanned around her.

Shigaraki broke into a wide all-knowing grin at hearing that, his cheeks rising, just barely visible enough to see behind the hand covering his face.

"Oh, I'm not talking about the one here, I'm talking about the one you were born in." Shigaraki stated, more than confident that would sway her over into submission. It would be better if she did in the end anyways, since she stood no chance, and he didn't want to resort to harming her to get her to comply.

"You're lying." She simply said with a dead panned expression, making sure Kurogiri did nothing from the spot he was in. Her stand simply held him in place, his gold eyes glaring, confirming he wasn't unconscious, but for whatever reason he didn't teleport away. 

Whether it be because her stand was holding him in his place and he felt it was risky to move or he just couldn't, it didn't matter since he remained and quietly watched the two interact.