❒︎ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

'Where did it all go wrong...?' 

Livid Shouting rang throughout the arena, no one opposing them or calming them in any way as the crowd talked down upon the girl who squeezed tightly onto her mask, her fingers draining of color from how tight her hold was.

'Why is everyone staring down at me with such animosity and disgust!?' 

She stood conflicted waiting for someone, anyone to stand up for her. To tell them what was just revealed couldn't be true and it wasn't like her. She silently begged for one person in particular, yet he never spoke a word from his place, so she assumed he must have felt disgusted with her along with everyone else attending the festival. Maybe it was selfish to ask for someone to defend her, but she was tired of relying on herself. She thought she finally found people who she could trust and lean on when she needed.

'What compelled them to reveal such a thing that I myself have never shared with anyone...?' 

Then she remembered. She remembered the girl from earlier who dared to claim to have knowledge of an escape, only for her to be the one to vanish.

She clearly remembered how the girl looked, as she was quite a charming woman. She had short, bright green hair, adorned with a matching set of green eyes. It flowed loosely against the air conditioning of the room, baby hairs sticking out from place to place. She had a small scar running down her eyebrow, the scar pinkish, standing out from her beautiful russet brown skin. The most alluring features about her had to be the mischievous shine to her eyes and her plump lips, along with her tall and slim figure that sat crossed legged in the waiting room.

It wasn't the best time to be enchanted by the cunning woman, but even when being scrutinized on the spot, (Y/N)'s thoughts kept running to her. She knew she had something to do with this.

"I... I didn't want to... I didn't mean it..." (Y/N) whispered down to herself, her words being drained from the pure amount of outrage the crowd threw at her. Some were even beginning to activate their quirks, more rational ones calming those who acted out of line down, but not before sending their own wrathful looks her way.

The (H/C) haired girls bottom lip began to shake softly as she wondered just what events led to this moment. She stood frozen and stunned while the crowd stared down at her in hostility, the person before her who she once thought of as a friend looking downright disgusted and shameful. Shameful to even be in her presence.

...No matter. It makes sense that they would one day turn their backs on her.. just as he once told her everyone would do. Just because someone acts kind, doesn't mean they have good intentions for you. And right now, as she stood with wide eyes while complete strangers and even those she knew berate her and call her names, she realized what a truly pitiful existence her life was. More than ever, she wanted to curl up and hide. She wanted to go home.

-------------------

Some Time Earlier

-------------------

"Hey [ F/F/N ]~! Are ya' nervous?" The peppy and cheerful voice of one of (Y/N)'s classmates alerted her as they approached the dazed girl.

(Y/N) immediately snapped herself out of whatever stupor she was in as she looked over and managed to let out a small smile, looking quite strained and uneasy, though the person approaching her failed to notice.