❒︎ 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!"

As if they were in a trance, each student in class 1-A simultaneously walked out with the same determined face, some showing more enthusiasm than others.

Loud cheers erupted from the crowd once they had shown themselves from the tunnel. The crowd was excited to see the talented kids that survived a tactically planned villain attack and even managed to take down most of the enemies with the little training they got.

"Th-th-there are so many people..." Midoriya mumbled anxiously with wide eyes as he rapidly looked around, the immense courage he had from earlier diminishing instantly.

"Will we be able to give our best performance being watched by so many people?" Iida questioned out loud, but he himself didn't really seem bothered by the amount of people and was more speaking on other's behalf.

Soon enough all of the classes were lined up in their respective groups, the cheering for the rest of the classes not as immense of the one 1-A had gotten. This of course made some students in the other classes quite bitter.

The crowd soon calmed down from their cheers as everyone watched a figure approach the stage in front of the students.

The woman walked with confidence, her hips swaying seductively and her heels tapping against the wood as she walked up every step of the stage. The body suit she wore was tight, showing off each and every curve she adorned, the glasses she wore and handcuff bracelets only making her more alluring.

She gripped what looked to be a whip in her hand, her long red nails grasping onto the handle as she swung it down once.

"Time for the player pledge!" She yelled as she cracked the whip, her long dark hair swaying with the movement.

Lewd noises erupted from the crowd; most people's faces covered in heavy blushes. Students were no exception, as some also blushed at the woman's attire and demeanor.

"What is Ms. Midnight wearing?" Kirishima rhetorically asked as he embarrassingly looked down, a soft blush covering his face.

"That's an R-rated hero for you." Kaminari replied to Kirishima with a nod of his head while also blushing.

"Is it okay for her to be at a high school even though she's R-rated?" Questioned Tokoyami.

Simultaneously, Mineta and surprisingly (Y/N) both put their thumbs up. Mineta said 'yes' with no hesitation, a heavy blush covering his face and smoke coming out of his nostrils. (Y/N) didn't say anything and no one could tell her expression because of the ominous mask as she simply held a thumbs up just as Mineta. Women were just so damn fine, who could blame her?

"Quiet, Everyone!" Midnight demanded, and with no hesitation everyone complied.

"Representing the students is Bakugo Katsuki from class 1-A!"

Immediately after she said that everyone in class A stiffened up and looked over at the mentioned boy in horror, thinking he would be the last person to be chosen to give a speech representing all of the students.

"What? It's Kacchan?" Midoriya questioned as Bakugo pushed everyone out of the way in order to get to the stage, including Midoriya.

"That guy did finish first in the entrance exam." Sero said as he watched Bakugo go up to the stage with an apathetic expression.

A loud exasperated sigh was heard from the right of the 1-A students.

"In the hero course." A girl with long brown hair pointed out.