𝙹𝙾𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙾 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

The cool air of the night nipped at her skin sending tingling sensations all throughout her body, but she was oblivious to it as she rested atop the park bench in a deep slumber. The moon was supported by the stars around it, sending a cool glow down to the earth and easing the inhabitants into a peaceful languid atmosphere.

The whispers of the wind brushed against (Y/N)'s cheek causing her to stir, her legs stretching forwards as she loosened all the kinks and uncomfortableness in her body. She turned over and her cheek pressed onto the sensation of cold metal, and that forcefully woke her up upon recognizing that wasn't a comfortable position to be resting in.

(Y/N)'s eyes shot open in alarm as her blurred vision attempted to process where she was. Vaguely familiar structures surrounded her and the lamppost above her head provided a warm glow to settle upon the area. She sat up slowly, dots in her vision like when you have low iron deficiency and stand up too fast as she tried to re-call how she got here in the first place.

And suddenly, it came flooding back to her. Her vision cleared, but she only stared at her hands rather than her surroundings.

"Right... I was sent back from that hero world." She mumbled out loud to herself, the realization slowly sinking in that she was home.

She was just going to sit there for a little while longer seeing how drained of energy she was, but a sudden thought hit her.

'Are they fighting DIO?! Oh shit--!'

(Y/N) threw her legs over the side of the bench, and despite the overwhelming feeling of dizziness it brought her, she placed her hand atop the cold metal and pushed herself up.

The quick movement had caught the attention of multiple people atop a building a short distance away. And unfortunately, the man she had been thinking about just moments prior had noticed her as well.

Time had stopped.

Literally so as the blonde-haired man grinned victoriously. Frozen in time, an elder man could be seen with his lips parted as he readied himself to scream something while another remained rather stoic aside from his slightly widened eyes. The third's jaw was hanging as he gaped in disbelief, knowing not even yelling a warning would help in this situation.

DIO looked down at the girl who he had practically raised and trained to follow his commands. She looked disoriented, but other than that, she looked relatively the same and unscathed. He was sure he overheard mention of her downfall, however as she stood frozen in front of him, he couldn't deny the reality of her.

Time resumed.

"(Y/N)! Come little one, assist me! I will overlook your failure to act for now." DIO commanded as he flashed a bright sharp grin at her, looking as if her appearance here had sparked his guaranteed victory.

He was so confident in his power over her that he touched her shoulder gently, so confident in fact, the thought of her attacking him so viciously didn't occur to him. Of course, he remained cautious, but to not hesitate was something he didn't expect out of her.

(Y/N) reached out her arm and dug her fingers into DIO's arm before forcefully extracting energy, the stamina depleting out of him rapidly and being sent into her. He had not felt such a weakening sensation before, and it was terrifying.

DIO tried to jerk out of her hold, but she drew blood as she dug her nails into his skin to keep him next to her and continue to pool energy out from DIO and into her.

"LET GO!" DIO shouted as he thrashed around.

Suddenly he lifted his free arm and his sharp nails glinted in the light above before he brought it down onto her shoulder with a harsh swing. He summoned his stand, The World, and forced the stand to pry her fingers off from his arm.