❒︎ 𝙰𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Midoriya's eyes shook in horror as he witnessed the beast move at an incredible rate to stand in front of (Y/N).

Way too many things were happening all at once, and everyone's focus on the blue haired villain was taken away as they watched the interaction with the (H/C) haired girl and the large mute villain.

With their attention being taken away from the other villains and onto (Y/N), Midoriya, Tsuyu, and Mineta were completely unaware of the other two villain's intentions as Shigaraki began to run in their direction with his hand outstretched.

As soon as Midoriya noticed, he began to have flashbacks of Aizawa's elbow completely disintegrating when the villain's hand came in contact with it.

That same hand now hovered near Tsuyu's face as she froze in terror, too distracted to move out of the way.

Midoriya panicked and froze as well. He didn't know what to do as both images of Tsuyu crumbling away and (Y/N)'s limbs being torn one by one flashed in his mind.

There was no way he could save them both, but he felt wrong picking one over the other. Midoriya could not say or do anything in the overwhelming situation as he just ended up staring with wide eyes.

Shigaraki's hand fully grasped onto Tsu's face as everyone in the proximity watched in horror.

Everything went in slow motion for Midoriya as his eyes darted from Tsuyu to (Y/N) desperately swatting the 'Nomu' away from her as it tried to grab onto her but seemed to be prevented by an invisible force.

"Damn it. You really are cool..." Shigaraki said with his whole hand still covering Tsu's face as he turned and stared over at Aizawa.

Even though Aizawa wanted to look over at (Y/N), he never dared to take his eyes away from Tsuyu as he used his Quirk to disable Shigaraki's Quirk.

It was strange how the giant bird didn't seem to be using its full power on the girl-- surely it would have pummeled her by now seeing how fast it took down Aizawa. It kept swiping at her with an open palm as if it were trying to get hold of her, and she seemed to be having trouble dodging.

Immediately Midoriya jumped up from his hidden position in the water and launched at Shigaraki the moment Nomu lost its focus on the (H/C) haired girl to once again attack Aizawa.

(Y/N) felt so powerless against the bird. She wasn't able to prevent it from hurting Aizawa once again even as she was right next to them. She was infuriated at her own weakness, and the creature didn't even seem to use all of its strength against her. She hated the feeling of mockery from the mute bird, like using all of its power against her wasn't even worth its time.

"Let go of her!" Midoriya shouted as he launched his fist using his quirk with the intention to get Shigaraki away from Tsu.

"SMASH...!" Midoriya yelled, an enormous explosion followed by harsh smoke wafted around the area from the attack.

(Y/N) once heard someone say that the most innocent looking people have the most destructive powers, and Midoriya just proved that to her.

Noticing right away that the Nomu was no longer atop Aizawa, (Y/N) sprinted over to him. He was completely knocked out as his face laid on the concrete, blood pooling all around him. A sight that (Y/N) has seen many times in her adventures.

(Y/N) blocked out every other interaction as she focused on the man in front of her. She gently lifted his head into her lap and began to transfer over energy, the same she had done with Thirteen.