❒︎ 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚎

"I'd like to get this done before my trip to Hosu."

Sitting at the bar, Shigaraki and Kurogiri chatted about the whole reason (Y/N) was here in the first place. The two came up with questions they would ask her and had written them down so as to not forget and leave out any vital information, though these all depended on whether or not she wanted to return to her home world or not.

The three Nomu he had on display when (Y/N) first arrived weren't just to be showcased, but they played a bigger role. He would be using them to wreak havoc on Hosu city in just a few days, and he knew how hectic these upcoming days would be, so as much as he wanted to continue having (Y/N) as a roommate, he had to get her situation settled before then. Plus, he would be meeting with Stain soon, and that would bring upon a whole new level of stress if piled up with her situation.

(Y/N) sipped on the fizzy drink as she looked at the vast amount of alcohol at the bar, reading the strange names some had. Her lips lightly parted as she backed up from the straw and began to stir around the ice out of boredom, the cubes clinking against the glass as they got stuck within the mini whirlpool she created.

Shigaraki looked over towards the girl who looked like she wasn't even in this world when her blank stare looked so out of it.

"Have you made a decision? I don't want to go out for nothing." He mumbled out the question before glancing away and picking up his own drink before bringing it to eye level and swirling it around a bit.

(Y/N) looked over at him and blinked repeatedly as she registered his words before ultimately deciding to ignore them.

"Could I have my phone for a minute?"

She asked, Shigaraki's response being immediate without a beat in between.

"No."

(Y/N) openly glared at the fact there was no hesitance, understanding why he would be untrustworthy to his kind-of hostage, but still irritated nonetheless.

"I won't contact anyone for help, there's a friend of mine who was also brought here by Virtual Made Reality and I need to see if they want to go back too." She explained, hoping that would sway him over.

She couldn't help but think of the green haired girl who had questionable morals and was in a terrible position within this world. She was just like her and although she felt bitterness towards (Y/N), she still went out of her way to help her better understand her situation and gave information on how she may be able to get home. She knows Zahra said she didn't want to return, but it was said in exhausted defeat, as if she finally had enough of trying and trying again, only to end up with failure every time.

Her reasoning did nothing to sway Shigaraki, and if anything, he only looked more annoyed.

"I don't care about this other person, my concerns only lie with you."

And that was the truth. There would be no benefit for him if he went out of his way to retrieve some random girl just because (Y/N) felt obligated to help her. It's not like she had any information that would be useful to him since essentially that's what this whole operation was about-- coaxing information out of (Y/N) in exchange for helping her get back home.

(Y/N) sucked up her pride and put on the most disappointed face she could muster up, her eyes turning downwards and her lips pressing together into a pout. If there's one thing that she's learned from living with Shigaraki for the little time she has, he's lowkey a simp. (She accidently walked into his room looking for the bathroom and saw that his PC background is a moving wallpaper of her.)

"It doesn't have to be me to send the text, you can send it and explain it to her and get Kurogiri to teleport her if she decides she wants to go back. Please, Tomura." She asked, putting heavy emphasis on whining his name.