𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙸𝚈𝙰 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

(Y/N) had decided that she didn't want to return home and Zahra's initial shock was shared by practically everyone that heard of this decision. Shigaraki was disappointed and ended up throwing a tantrum by murdering Virtual Made Reality in front of her despite saying he would be okay with whatever decision she made.

It was a lie of course since all he wanted was to get information out of her, and the display he put on when partnered with the threats of letting the Nomu torture her had worked. (Y/N) ended up spewing something about overhearing a student in her class not having a quirk until a few months before he entered U.A.

A huge mistake on her part, but it satisfied Shigaraki so much he let Kurogiri take her away and returned her phone before he locked himself in his room and started researching whatever he could.

Fast forward to the night of the training camp where everything went wrong. The time the students of class 1-A and 1-B were supposed to stay there was for them to train to get stronger to prepare for villain attacks.

Never would they have imaged it would be a sight that would bring them trauma as villains invaded the location while they were completely defenseless.

Blue smoke billowed into the night sky, a sore sight that could be seen for miles away, but since there was no civilization for an even greater distance, they could receive no help. Villains littered the forest as they attempted to pick off students that were branched off from one another with one objective in mind. Capture the students who they believed they could recruit or utilize on their side.

(Y/N) pushed through the shrubbery as she broke from her own group suddenly, the calling of her name being lost in the wind as she shouted that she had to go help someone.

Only one person was on her mind, one that had run off and was all alone and her danger senses were blaring red sirens for her to go to him.

And luckily, she did because what she ran into was a fearsome sight. Midoriya was defending the little kid, Kota, while a large muscly villain was attacking them with intents on killing the child.

Midoriya had yelled for (Y/N) to bring Kota to safety, to which she reluctantly complied and had grabbed the kid under her arm before making a mad dash with him. Of course, Muscular, the villain, very verbally objected their escape, but Midoriya did not allow him to pursue them and gave them the chance to leave.

What Midoriya hadn't foreseen was that halfway there, (Y/N) would decide to send Kota the rest of the way on her stand after some quiet reassurances that he would be okay. And without the comfort of her stand that was always there to protect and defend her, she turned around and head straight back to the battle.

"Izuku!" (Y/N) shouted as she watched him take a hit from the huge villain.

Muscular turned towards her direction and grinned widely, glad at least one of them came back. But he was also irritated for other reasons.

Midoriya turned and looked at her in horror, his eyebrows scrunching together in frustration.

"(Y/N), I told you to run with Kota and warn the teachers! What're you doing back here?" Midoriya questioned, bothered and obviously worried about her well-being, but (Y/N) found it insulting that he didn't trust she would come back to help him.

These were actual villains, their strength overpowering compared to the majority of the ones from the USJ incident. The thought of leaving him to fight alone never even crossed her mind. And looking at his purple bruised arm, she knew she had made the right decision to come back.

"...I sent him back on my stand so it's not with me. I couldn't leave you to fight alone." (Y/N) answered, which made Midoriya give her an even more concerned look if that were possible.