❒︎ 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Tsukauchi, noticing how uncomfortable the girl seemed to be when someone looked in their direction, took off his long coat and slid it over her shoulders. He wasn't sure what she was so on edge about, but he thought maybe it would bring her a sense of comfort.

After a while of walking and Tsukauchi whispering sweet reassurances to calm the girl down, they eventually reached the police station.

(Y/N) curled further into the jacket Tsukauchi had lent her at the sight of many people frantically rushing around within the building.

The place looked completely unfamiliar to her despite the sheer amount of police stations she has been in. She had never heard of nor seen a police station as structurally advanced as the one she was currently standing in.

"Follow me. There's a room you can rest in for a bit and I can try to help with your situation." The police officer said with a gentle look on his face as he pushed the girl slightly forward, urging her on.

(Y/N) nodded her head, not speaking a word as she silently processed the sequence of events of everything that was happening in her head.

The room he brought her to have a comfy atmosphere with a couch that seemed to be worn and need of replacement. Tsukauchi guided (Y/N) to sit on the couch and the odd comfort of the sunken seats helped ease a bit of her tension.

Tsukauchi hurriedly walked back to shut the door, as he was guiding her by placing his hands on his shoulders previously. He then walked over to the other side of the room and opened up what looked to be a mini fridge.

"We have water, would you like some? Or if you would rather have coffee, I could grab some in the next room over?" He asked.

"...Water would be great." (Y/N) said as her adrenaline died down and she just sat in a stunned silence.

He nodded although she couldn't see as he came over to where she was seated. He cautiously sat at the other end of the couch and passed her the water bottle, giving her a soft smile as they made eye contact.

"So, you say you came from Egypt?" He asked curiously as he watched the girl sip on the water.

(Y/N) nodded her head, her throat still feeling dry even as she drank the liquid.

"I... see. Well Egypt sounds familiar to me, but I can tell you it's nowhere near here." He said with furrowed eyebrows as he clasped his hands together, knowing she was telling the truth but was still confused on her situation.

"And could you tell me why you were in such a hurry?" He asked cautiously, not wanting to trigger any bad memories.

She nodded her head softly, thinking back to her previous encounter with the pink haired man.

"...There was this weird dude." She started reiterating as she looked up at him, watching as he nodded his head and slipped a notepad out of his pocket before he gestured for her to continue.

"He said he summoned me here... and I was the epitome of his efforts?" (Y/N) said confusingly as she tried to recall the strange man's words, subconsciously gripping onto the water bottle which crunched under her strong hold.

Tsukauchi's eyebrows scrunched together as he lifted the pen away from the paper, his thoughts delving into a familiar territory as he silently muttered to himself. "That sounds familiar..."

Catching his words, (Y/N) looked over at him from the other side of the couch in curiosity and asked him, "What do you mean by it sounds familiar?"