❒︎ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚃𝚘 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Shoji, is everyone here? Can you check?" Iida asked as he worriedly looked around the surrounding area. The group only consisted of six of his classmates, an obviously large amount of them missing.

(Y/N) stood frustrated in between Mina and Ochako since she wasn't able to prevent the portal man from his ambush. Her stand had reacted quickly in order to get her out of the mist's attack, her subconscious ordering it to take her away from the danger like it was second nature.

"Everyone's scattered, but they're all in this building." Shoji reassured everyone, making them let out tensed breaths at the confirmation their classmates were safe. Their attention was then brought back onto the enemy that was still present.

"Damn it, physical attacks can't hit him, and he can warp things... His Quirk's the worst! Sato complained as everyone stared at the gentlemanly villain beginning to morph into its original state in front of them.

"Class Rep!" Thirteen called, attracting the attention of the students onto them.

"Yes?" Iida quickly replied.

"I entrust this duty to you. Run to the school and tell them about what is happening here!" Thirteen told Iida which made him gasp. How was he to be expected to leave all his classmates behind to fight for their lives when a hero is someone meant to protect them? It was not in his morals to just flee from a battle when he had the strength to fight back.

Noticing his hesitance, Thirteen continued to talk in an effort to persuade him.

"The alarms are not sounding, and our phones don't have signals. The alarm system is based on infrared rays. Even though Eraser Head is erasing people's Quirks left and right, they are still not working, which means they must have someone with an interference quirk who hid right when they arrived." Thirteen explained making everyone look over to where Aizawa was fighting valiantly by himself. Many villains surrounded him at a time, yet he was able to defeat them.

"It would be faster for you to run than for us to find that person." Thirteen said, referring to Iida since his Quirk would allow him to get help the quickest.

"But it would be a disgrace as class rep to leave everyone behind—" Iida tried to argue but was interrupted by Sato who made his way over to Iida and began to scold him.

"Go, Emergency Exit! If you can get outside, there are alarms. That's why these guys are only doing this inside, right?"

"As long as you go outside, they won't follow you! Blow away this fog with your legs!" Sero added on.

"Plus, it wouldn't make you any less of a class rep if you left us. You would be getting help and saving many of us here, like a true hero." (Y/N) added on as she walked over to stand beside Iida.

Iida looked over at her and smiled, thankful for her encouraging words.

"I can totally support you like I did in the cafeteria! I will! Please, class rep!" Uraraka encouraged as she bounded over to the group and began to help persuade Iida as well. Everyone had utmost faith that Iida would be able to do the job, after all he wasn't chosen to be class rep for nothing.

With a determined nod, Iida took out the engines in his calves and got ready to book it in a sprinting position.

"Even if you have no other choice, are there really idiots who talk about their plans in front of the enemy?" The mist man questioned, his voice laced with what sounded to be irritation as he lunged to attack, finally getting himself back together.