❒︎ 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"...And this is where you will be staying. Let me know if there are any problems." The bored voice of Eraserhead entered her ears as she looked around the new environment. He lived in a moderate sized apartment that was close to the school the (H/C) haired girl would be attending.

There were two bedrooms, one having been unoccupied before (Y/N) arrived. There was a small common area, a kitchen, and a bathroom. (Y/N) thought it was perfect and didn't mind having to stay here at all. It wasn't overwhelmingly large but rather cozy, and that was something she preferred over a spacious area.

"...Thanks, Eraserhead." She said as she finished observing the rooms and stood in front of said man.

"Call me Aizawa, Eraserhead is my hero name." He grunted without turning to look at her, instead continuing to write something down on a sheet of paper on the table in front of him.

"...I thought your name was weird. So, when we become heroes, we get a hero name?" She asked curiously as she took the seat in front of Aizawa.

"Something like that." He simply replied without indulging further in the conversation.

(Y/N) was given the choice of who to stay with, Mic or Aizawa. All might wasn't able to have the girl stay at his place, nor was Tsukauchi. She enjoyed the presence of Aizawa since they shared a similar demeanor, so the choice was pretty obvious for her.

"...When do classes begin?" The girl asked, already wanting to become a hero so she can get her hero license and kick some ass.

"You ask too many questions, but they already started. You will be joining them next week." He replied without looking at her once, continuing to scribble down words on the paper with furrowed eyebrows.

Without responding, the (H/C) haired girl ventured off to her new room to settle down. The room was rather plain since when she arrived in this world, she didn't have any items with her to decorate it and it was deserted before she arrived.

She didn't have any items with her.

The thought registered for a moment before she began to panic searching her pockets and slapping a hand against her chest.

'Where is it?! Why did I just notice now!' She internally panicked, not wanting to cause any more trouble for Aizawa.

"...My pendant is missing." (Y/N) mumbled out loud to herself as she sunk onto the bed. She buried her hands into her face and let out a loud frustrated groan.

"Why is this happening to me?"

She sulked for a bit as she sprawled herself on top of the plain sheets and just drowned in self-pity for the next fifteen minutes.

A repeated thud bounced off the door frame as Aizawa's knuckles hit against it, knocking on the open door to grab the girl's attention.

"Hey brat, want to go for a walk?" Aizawa asked as he stood in the doorway, his hand lowering from the frame so that both were shoved in his pockets.

(Y/N) immediately sat up in surprise and looked towards the man who just stood stoic in the same position.

"...Yeah, sure."

And so there they were, walking down the streets of Musutafu.

"This area has some hero agencies, and further down there's a shopping district." Aizawa narrated as he gave a small tour to (Y/N).