𝙺𝙰𝙺𝚈𝙾𝙸𝙽 + 𝙹𝙾𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙾 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

Poly relationship, if you don't like this, just don't read and click off. I made single endings for the two of them so you can check that out instead.

——————♡——————

Upon (Y/N)'s decision to return to her old world, she had given information to Shigaraki, and when he was satisfied, he allowed her to leave. What she wasn't told about was the fact that once she returned, the quirk that brought her here had drawbacks that would go into effect. Any trace of her in the memories of others would be gone and she would be forgotten, while she herself would forget about the world as well.

So, when she woke up in Egypt amongst rubble with the sun beaming down on her from a broken wall, confusion was an understatement to what she felt. The last thing she could remember was traveling the long halls of DIO's manor in order to locate the man in hopes of defeating him. She recalled running into a stand user and jumping into action, but everything after that was a blur.

(Y/N) cautiously walked through the halls of the damaged manor in search for any signs of life, whether that be ones of her comrades or ones of her enemies.

To her dismay, she couldn't find anyone.

She reluctantly made her way out of the building and had placed a hand over her eyes to shield them from the sun, the large star scorching everything that was in its sight. It was an incredibly hot day out and her clothes felt uncomfortable as it pressed against her body. She wanted a shower and something to eat, but right now her priority was locating anyone familiar.

And so, she walked the streets of Cairo in hopes to run into someone she was familiar with, and she even went back to the hotel they were staying at here. She was surprised to see they had booked out and were nowhere to be seen.

Frustrated and confused, she shoved her hand into her pocket and dug around. She whipped out a few coins and scanned the area around her, and upon noticing a phone booth, she practically ran over.

She stood in front of the phone and scrunched her eyebrows together, trying to re-call the number, and luckily her memory didn't fail her as she slid the coins into the slot and input the digits from what she could remember.

The phone buzzed multiple times as she waited for the receiver to pick up, and after a few more rings, there was no more buzzing, and a voice came from the end of the phone questioning who was calling.

"...Is this the Speedwagon foundation I'm speaking with?" (Y/N) asked, chewing on her bottom lip as she prayed that it was the right number she remembered.

She let out a sigh of relief when they gave confirmation that it was the foundation and asked if she had any business with them.

"Hm... yeah, my name is (Y/N) and I'm trying to get in contact with my comrades. I'm in Egypt and I don't know what the hell is going on."

The other end went quiet for a moment as the person pulled it away from their ear and covered the receiver with their hand, muffled talking going on for a bit as she remained patient for their answer.

A few moments later, she was told to remain there and that someone was on their way to pick her up. She wasn't given confirmation on where exactly she was going to be taken, but nonetheless she trusted the organization and agreed to wait.

"...got it."

——————♡——————

Luckily enough, the person on the other end of the phone had made the decision to fly her out of Egypt and bring her to one of their facilities. She was granted a place to clean herself up and was provided with a meal, however it was frustrating to her that she was told to remain in the facility and wait until her friends would arrive.