❒︎ 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚗𝚎𝚠

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

The end of class seemed to be arriving even slower than it usually did on other days as many didn't even bother to pay attention to the lesson.

(Y/N) stared at the clock on the wall and watched the minute hand go into another full circle, nearly being the twentieth time already, but she never peeled her eyes away.

She wasn't really interested in learning the math being taught because she felt she would have no use for it in the future anyways.

When the bell rang indicating class had ended, there were multiple sighs of relief traveling through the classroom as they collectively agreed the work they had to do, that wasn't hero work, was incredibly boring.

Many of the students in Class 1-A began to pack up all of their belongings since they were ready to return home with the last bell having just rung.

Ochako was one of the first ready to leave, and as she slid the sliding door in the front of the room open, she staggered back in awe.

There were a whole crowd of students from other classes looking right into class 1-A's room as they crowded around the front entrance.

"Wh-wh-what's going on!?" She shouted in confusion, garnering the attention of the rest of the students in the classroom.

Iida walked over to stand next to Ochako and chopped his hand in the air once.

"What business do you have with class A?" Iida asked, but the group ignored him and opted to observe each of the students, many staring directly at the (H/C) haired girl who was nodding off still staring at the clock.

It's like she didn't even hear the bell ring as she blankly stared at the moving minute hand with drowsy eyes.

Jiro had walked over to her and got her attention thankfully so she wouldn't be left behind.

As the both of them chatted idly and Jiro helped put (Y/N)'s things away, the confrontation in front of the classroom was still going on.

Jiro and (Y/N) slowly walked towards the entrance still talking with one another as the students outside watched the whole class in interest or with calculative gazes.

"What did they come here for anyways?" Mineta asked as he looked over at the students blocking the entrance in irritation.

Bakugo scoffed. "Scouting out the enemy, small fry."

The blonde walked to the front of the classroom exuding confidence with his steps as he glared at the people in the doorway.

Mineta looked incredibly offended but opted not to say anything while the attention shifted over to Bakugo.

He faced the group of onlookers with his hands shoved deep into his pockets and his sneer downturned into a frown.

"We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival."

He glared up at the students making some reel back from intimidation, his red eyes narrowing at the crowd.

"There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!" He demanded with his signature sneer returning and a belittling expression as if the group were nothing compared to him.

Some in Class 1-A began to panic at his harsh words, not really wanting the other classes to turn against them.

"Stop calling people "Extras" just because you don't know them!" Iida scolded while the crowd looked on in shock at how arrogant Bakugo seemed to be.