𝚃𝙾𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙾𝙺𝙸 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

Soft snores fell from Shoto's lips as he laid on his side with one arm draped over (Y/N), so deep in slumber he hadn't even heard his alarm go off. The blinds were drawn which allowed sultry rays of morning sun to spread over their bodies, warming them up and easing them into an even more comfortable sleep.

(Y/N) however resisted the temptation to fall back asleep as she blinked repeatedly while staring at her boyfriend's cute resting face, his eyes gently shut peacefully as he embraced her warmly. The simple things like waking up next to one another every morning couldn't help but make her reminisce too how this was all possible.

Over time the two had begun to develop feelings for one another, and after a gruelingly long enough time of the two awkwardly flirting, they had made it official to be partners when Bakugo was forced to interfere since he could no longer ignore the tenseness the two had between them. They were both too stubborn or afraid or something to admit either had feelings first, and everyone could see that. They had a whole 'love is war' plot line going on and it was kind of terrifying, even to Aizawa.

But things weren't as simple as them confessing to one another and forming a relationship. When Endeavor had found out, he had lost it. He did not approve of the relationship at all and deemed (Y/N) unsuitable to be with his son.

She didn't have a quirk after all and if she were to ever bear his children, which was probably not something she would ever consider doing for anyone, the desired quirk outcome would never be satisfactory. She was basically quirkless and Endeavor hated that.

Their solution? To run away.

That is once they graduated from U.A. of course. The two moved to (Country) and worked as pro heroes, climbing up the ranks with ease and having plentiful days filled with rest as no large villain organizations were planning anything here and their days consisted mostly of training or patrolling their specified sections.

They still were in contact with their friends to make sure they were safe with the League of Villains matter and anything else that arose, and they made it clear that they wouldn't hesitate to go back to Japan if their help was needed.

This was needed for both their mental health's though. They didn't want to be separated and if (Y/N) was going to be forced to live in this world, she would do so happily. And if that meant being with Japan's number one pro hero's son and taking him away from his familial responsibilities, so be it.

Aizawa wasn't very happy, but he just went with the 'whatever' mentality since she had graduated after all, on the promise she would occasionally call or text though. She wouldn't break that promise and would call him often to check up on his wellbeing and ask about any news of her classmates.

(Y/N)'s eyes shot open realizing she had unintentionally gone back to sleep, but this time she forcefully woke herself up fully as she sat up and stretched her arms out in the air.

Todoroki's arm laid on her lap now since she sat up and it had slid off from her stomach, yet he didn't seem to have felt the motion as he was still peacefully sleeping. She really wanted nothing more than to sleep in and stay cuddled in his arms, however, today was a big day for the two of them.

"Shoto, wake up." (Y/N) whispered, her voice raspy from just waking up herself.

His arm retracted back over to himself as he began to stir, and when he looked as if he were about to go back to full sleeping, (Y/N) tapped his arm to get his attention.

"Hm...?" Todoroki hummed, his morning voice deep and disoriented as he looked at (Y/N) through a blurry gaze.

She smiled softly and gave him a moment to situate himself. Todoroki stretched his legs out before he turned over to look at the time, groaning seeing there was no option to suggest staying in bed for any longer. He sat up and tousled his hair around, the red and white mixing together making (Y/N) wonder how he was able to style it so evenly every day.