Family

*The next day*
I woke up and wrapped my body with the white sheet as I tip-toed into the bathroom, I didn't want to wake Austin up so I just slid into the shower without making any noise and made it quick. After my shower I got out and grabbed the towel that was on the counter and wrapped my body with it, then I grabbed the red towel and wrapped my hair in it as well. I walked back into the room and grabbed my clothes for the day, as soon as I got my clothes I threw them on and walked out to the living room.

"Hmm, what should Austin and I do today?" I ask myself as I walked into the kitchen to make some coffee.

"Baby, are you ready for today?" Austin asks which caused me to jump a bit and make my heart beat 10 times fast.

"You startled me! Also what's today?" I asked in confusion.

"You're meeting your family... it's Wednesday." He says.

"Oh, uhm yeah, I kind of forgot about that." I said.

"Come on, I'll be there okay? Everything is going to be fine, as long as I'm there nothing bad will happen." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"I know that's why I love you. You're always there for me, you're amazing." I said.

"Not as amazing as you." He smiles.

"Do you want some coffee?" I asked kissing his cheek.

"Yes please." He smiles.

*Later on that day*
I walked up to the nice house and knocked lightly a few times. The door swung open after a few seconds and a boy that looked around 16 gave me a look.

"What do you want?" He asks. I was taken back a bit by his tone but soon after my mom appeared behind him,

"Toñio! Be nice to Becky!" She said looking at him. He rolled his eyes and walked back inside.

"Hi, sorry for the way Anthony was acting. He's.... just not really social with people, but come in!" She says as I stepped in with Austin behind me. There was a beatiful staircase and a small water fountain sculptured as an angel. We made our way to the living room which we found a few people there. My mom moved up in front of me and said,

"Becky, this is Alicia, Thomas, Richard, and you know Anthony." She said pointing to each and every one of them. I gave them a small smile and a short wave.

"This is your father, Richard." She says standing next to him putting her hand on his shoulder. He smiles and gives me a hug.

"Uhm, hi." I said. He pulls away and wipes his tears,

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to cry." He said.

"It's okay." I said.

"Mom, who's Becky? Why are you introducing us to her? Also why is dad crying?" The girl with amberish hair asked which was Alicia.

"Kids, we have something to tell you." My mom began,

"We had a daughter before you all where born. We had been told that she had died a few minutes after she was born, but it turns out that the hospital had a mix up with another woman who had been given birth. She was the one who had the miscarage, not me, I attended Becky at the hospital and I ran some tests because I was curious, Austin told me everything about Becky and it was weird. Same birthday, name, and face. She still has the baby cheeks, and we wanted to tell you kids but we were kind of afraid too until now." She smiles.

"So... we had another sister this whole time?" Thomas asked. My mom nodded and said,

"Also, by the way Austin, my name is Monica." Austin nods and hugs me tight from behind.