Not the type to skate

He grabbed my waist and helped me up on the board, my knees wobbled as he began to move the board and I by pushing me by my waist. My heart began to beat faster by the second,

"I'm going to let you go now, are you okay?" he asks making sure before he let me go. I nodded quickly without thinking and tried to balance myself on the board but then soon it hit a crack on the sidewalk and I ended up landing on my ass.

"Ouch!" I shrieked as I fell on the ground, now my ass is in pain. I felt two strong arms lift me from the ground,

"Baby, are you okay?" Austin asks. I nodded and looked at the board that was rolling all the way over to the corner of the street. I quickly ran to get it so it wouldn't get ran over.

"Becky! Watch out!" I hear Austin yell. I just kept running well half limping, I finally got it and lifted it up. I looked up and saw a car stop in front of my eyes, I gasped then shakily breathed out. Austin ran in front of me and wrapped his arm around my waist holding his other arm up to let the driver know that he's sorry. I held the board with both of my arms and then walked away with Austin. Good thing there wasn't many people around, I know that Austin is going to start yelling in 3....2.....1.

"BECKY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He yells in a low voice. I looked down at the board not daring to look at him in the eyes.

"BECKY ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWR ANYTIME SOON?!" He yells once again in a low voice not trying to drag any attention to us. My eyes moved around the area and then I said,

"I-I j-just didn't want y-your b-board to get r-ruined." My voice shook knowing that when it cracks I would break down crying for no reason.

"GOD DAMNIT! I DON'T CARE FOR THE FUCKING BOARD! I WANT YOU TO BE SAFE AND NOT HURT!" He says. I looked back down and blinked away the tears. He then embraced me in a hug,

"Look, I love you too much for you to get hurt. I don't want to lose you." He says.

"I'm sorry. I love you too, and you'll never lose me." I mumbled but I'm sure he heard me. He pulled us away and then leaned in to kiss me, I leaned it as well, our lips connected and sparks flew. We pulled away a few minutes later,

"I love you so fucking much." I smiled.

"I love you too baby." He says. He grabs my hand and walks us over to the swing set. He sits me down on one and he pushes me as I set the skateboard on my lap.

"So what happens, what's going to happen?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Like with our lives... what's going to happen?" I ask.

"I don't know, let whatever is suppose to happen... happen. Good or bad, if it's bad we'll work something out and get through it if it's good then it's good. We're happy." He says. I nodded looking down at the sand. Austin walks in front of my holding the chains that held up the swing and looks at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"What are we? Strangers with feelings for each other?" I asked.

"No." He says.

"Then what?" I asked.

"I don't know but we will soon, I'll take you out for dinner tonight." He says pecking at my lips.

"Okay." I smile. I get off of the swing and interwine my fingers with Austin's when he grabs my hand. We began to walk back to the house to get ready.

"So how did you feel while riding a skateboard?" He chuckles.

"It felt nice but I'm not the type to skate." I giggled.

"Come on you weren't that bad. You're just girlie and not really into sports and such besides Black Opps." He smiles. I playfully roll my eyes and put my head on his shoulder,

"I'm a bit tired." I yawned.

"Then when we go home I'll order pizza and then you can sleep while eating and watching netflix." He said.

"Okay, wait what about tonight?" I asked.

"I'll wake you up an hour early so you can get dressed, dress in something formal." He says. I nod,

"Okay." I smiled.

We walked home hand in hand with my head on his shoulder.

*At home*
Austin ordered the pizza 10 minutes ago, and now my head is on his chest while we watched Keith. Yeah, I made him watch it. He didn't want to at first until I promised to watch something scary next. The doorbell rang and Austin got up to pay for the pizza, I paused the movie and put my hair up in a messy bun. He came in with a big pizza box.

"I thought it was a medium?" I asked.

"Yeah, this is a medium, I'm afraid to see what a large looks like... wait no I'm not I love pizza!" He smiles. He sits down places the box in between us, I unpaused the movie and the part where they go bowling came on. I giggled watching the girl run across the yard after placing a bowling ball infront of her boyfriend's house that had his initials. I took a bite of the pizza slice I had in my hand while Austin ate two at a time. He's a big eater but he's still skinny with rock hard abs.

"Baby, why are you looking at me? Do I have pizza sauce on my face?" He asks, I look at his cheek back to reality and giggled. There was some sauce on the side of his lips.

"Yeah, you have some on the side of your lips." I laughed once again. He ran a napkin on the side of his lips and it rubbed off the sauce.

"There." I smiled.

"Haha thank you baby." He said.

"No problem." I smile.

-------------___________--------------
/////A\N\\\\:
SCHOOL TOMORROW! WHERE DID THE VACATION GO?! UGH!! I NEED MORE TIME!! AND I UPDATED SORRY IT SUCKS! I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK AGAIN AND A FEW MORE CHAPTERS FOR THIS STORY THEN IT WILL COME TO AN END! NO I WILL NOT MAKE A SEQUEL SORRY CHIPMUNKS! I'LL START A NEW STORY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND THE REASON WHY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN "BREAK MY HEART AGAIN" IS BECAUSE IT'S BASED ON MY PERSONAL JOURNAL AND I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO READ NY JOURNAL YET CUZ I MADE IT A FEW MONTHS AGO AND I JUST FINISHED IT SO YEAH IT'S GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME! VOTE AND COMMENT!<3