The best day of my life.

Well this is wonderful. After everyone sat down and began to talk a bit, Austin got ready sitting on the small stage facing us all. He began to tune his acoustic guitar and smiled at me. Before he spoke he checked if the microphone was on,

"Hey Everybody!" He smiles shyly as his cheeks began to flush light pink.

"Hi Austin!" We all say back which caused us all to laugh, he chuckles lightly.

"So.. I'm going to sing a little song I've been practicing for the past few weeks. I hope you all like this.." He smiles as he begins to strum on his guitar.

"Oh oh ohh.. hey hey hey.. yeahh." He began to sang.

"You are the one who makes it worth waking up in the morning. I'd trade the sun the sun for the chance to show you that I'm all in. We could be like Jay and Beyonce, Bonnie and Clude just like the movie. Take the chance on love.. yeah yeah." Everyone began to clap to the beat to motivate him to sing more, I began to smile from ear to ear.

"Now I can't predict what the future holds but I'll fight forever to keep you close, yeah."

"Put me to the test I'll prove to you that I'll never be a heartache. Cause you're the best you deserve the best, rule this world like Michelle and Barack be my girl we'll end up on the top." I was tearing up a bit but I quickly wiped them away, his voice is just amazing. He can get so far with just him and his voice, I look around and see Alex with Monique's head on his shoulder. They're so cute, I look around to see everyone smiling and clapping along with the song. I'm very glad to be here at this very moment, I can't believe I ever thought about taking my own life. Life is beautiful itself when you change it around a bit.

"I'd give it all up baby, trade in the world to show I'm falling, I'm falling. Yeah, don't need the fame or money just as long as I got you girl I'm falling, I'm falling baby. I'm falling, tell all them other girls, tell all them other girls. Tell all them other girls, I've fallen." He finishes. We all jumped out of our seats and clapped as he put the guitar next to him on the little stand.

"Thank you. Happy Birthday Becky, I love you so much. I hope you have a wonderful day baby girl." He says before he walks up to me.

"I love you." I said.

"Also thank you, for this amazing surprise and for being in my life, making it a whole lot better. You have no idea how much I fucking love you and how far you can get with your talent." I said throwing my arms around his neck pushing his lips against mine.

"Aww!" They all said making us smile pulling away. We hugged and then Austin said,

"Anyone have anything to say to the birthday girl?! If so go up!" He took a seat next to me watching my parents go up.

"Rebbeca.. we're so happy to have you in the family. You've brought all our lives together and make us all happy, you're a very beautiful young woman and we love you mija. Thank you for everything, have a wonderful birthday." My mother says before her and my father walk up to me and embraced me with yet another hug. I giggled and sat back down. I look up to see the next person go up which was Tony,

"Okay... so. Becky, I love you sis with all my heart. You took all your time to look for me the day I went missing.. thank you so much. You mean a lot to me I don't know where I'd be now without you in my life. You've changed my life for the better, I owe you a lot. I love you, and I hope you have an amazing birthday.. you deserve it." He says, he walks up to me and hugs me.

"And you don't know how much you've changed my life as well. I love you little brother, thank you." I said to him before he sat back in his seat. Robert was the next person to take the stage.

"Okay... well I'm just gunna say, Becks you're a really cool person I love you as if you were my own sister, you're a really good gamer as well, and you're a very gorgeous girl. Austin is lucky to have you, yo Austin don't get mad I'm not hitting on her so don't take it that way." He said, we laugh and Austin replies with,

"Nah, I know but Zach doesn't think you're messing around, he's getting pretty jealous right now so calm him down when you're done." We all laugh once again.

"Ahaha. Very funny Austin. Well anyway, thank you for everything. I hope you have a great birthday." He says before he walks off, giving me a hug as he took a seat.

****1 hour later****
After all the speeches and second hugs, Austin brought out appetizers and food that I love to eat. As I ate, Monique decided to get up with Robert onto the stage. Austin tagged along with them,

"So, we planned this late in February(A/N: My birthday month ^~^ lmao, anyway back to the story.)." Monique said then passing it on to Rob.

"We wanted to make Becky's birthday even more special because she deserves it." He smiles as he passes it to Austin.

"Here's another song, we hope you like our cover!" Austin smiles before putting the microphone down by his side.

"The sun goes down the stars come out, and all that counts is here and now. My universe will never be the same I'm glad you came.." Robert sang into a green mic.

"You cast a spell on me spell on me, you hit me like the sky fell on me fell on me." Monique sang into a white mic.

"And I've decided you look well on me, well on me. So let's go somewhere no one else can see you and me." Austin sang into a red mic.

"Turn the lights out now, now I'll take you by the hand. Hand you another drink, drink it if you can." Rob sang. We all got up and clapped to the beat for them since it was a capella.

"Can you spend a little time, time is slippin' away away from us so stay, stay with me I can make," Monique sang with a smile.

"Make you glad you came!" Austin sang looking around at all of us. Them three got off of the stage and walked up to us, dancing and having a great time. Austin of course came up to me and pulled me into a little dance before he went to the rest of the crowd.

"Austin is an amazing singer! We never knew he could sing! Same with Robert and Monique did they ever think of making a singing career?" My mom asks,

"Well I've known Austin sang for a while same with Monique. I'm making Austin put out covers on youtube because he should express his talent. Monique, I don't know honestly but I hope she does. And Robert.. I never even knew this is the first time I've heard him sing." I laugh to my mom,

"Well mija, your father knows people who own record companies, they're always looking for talented kids to help grow into a celebrity." She says speaking over the music.

"Really?!?" I asked as she nods.

"Make you glad you came!" The three sang once again.

"The sun goes down the stars come out." Robert sang as them three go back on stage.

"And all that counts is here and now, My universe will never be the same." Austin sang.

"I'm glad you..." Monique sang making her voice go an octave higher.

"came." She ended the song.

I ran up and hugged all three of them.

"Thank you, you guys are very fucking talented. I love you all, this is the best day of my life." I said with tears forming my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
~~~~~
/////A\N \\\\\:
Hai! I haven't updated in WEEKS! I know I know! Sorry guys, I finally moved into my new house, and plus Christmas is coming up! Busy busy busy. But I'm not busy anymore at the moment! (((: that means I'm updating everything that needs to be updated and I'm sorry to say that this fanfiction is coming very close to an end! Two more updates and its completely finished. :') Ily! Please vote and comment! <3