Music Career?

*The next morning*

Austin slept over here at the hotel with me, we fell asleep after we worked some things out. I got up and got dressed into casual out going clothing like black jeans, white top, and black and white converse. I added a little bit of makeup then walked out of the bathroom to find Austin already awake as well.

"Ready for another day at work?" He asks.

"Not really my boss gave me two days off because my birthday is tomorrow so I get a break before and the actual day of my birth. 

"I'm going to call in sick then for today and tomorrow so I can spend time with you." He smiles.

"Okay. Thanks baby." I smile and kiss him on the cheek.

"Aw you missed something." He says.

"What did I miss?" I asked stopping myself in my tracks and turned to look at him, he walked up to me and grabbed me from my waist to pull me in.

"This." He says before placing his lips on top of mine. I kissed back with passion like he did. A few minutes later I pull away looking at him,

"What was that for?" I asked with a smile.

"Just wanted to kiss my beautiful girlfriend and be grateful that I have her every morning beside me." He smiles. I smile widely hearing him say that and pecked his lips one more time before saying,

"You're so sweet, I love you." 

"I love you too baby." He says letting me go into the living room of the suite to grab my suitcase. I walked back into the room and as he talked I packed all my clothes in the suitcase. 

"Okay thanks I'll let you know if I feel at least a bit better tomorrow." He says in a deep raspy voice, I'm guessing to fake the sore throat and he finishes it off with a fake cough, he fnally ended the call.

"Well you're a great actor that cough sounded so real." I said in a sarcastic tone and he laughs making his way to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Anything for you my lady." He says as he pecked at my neck.

"Let me finish packing my clothes." I laugh a bit at his moves.

"Okay, I'll go change and wait for you at the door." He says before leaving to get his clothes from the drawer, yes I gave him clothes to sleep in, I stole his muscle shirt and a pair of his long basketball shorts to sleep in also of course he would laugh at me for my childish moves. 

As I finished packing I carried my suitcase to the living room and placed it on the ground beside Austin, I went to the small fancy couch and grabbed my phone with my charger,

"Rebbeca, how did you afford to stay a few nights at a place like this?" Austin asks.

"I know the manager of the hotel, she and I used to go to school together so I asked her for a favor and so she helped me out in letting me stay here for awhile.

"Oh makes sense.. so when does your paycheck come in? Mine comes in tomorrow so we might have enough money to pay this month's rent.

"Yeah I might get mine later on today." I said.

"Okay good to hear so we'll both be in time for this month." He says.

"Yeah very good so we can just keep at it and keep the house in the end." I say.

"Yes we will, lets go home." He says grabbing my suitcase and walking out the door with his left hand in mine.

We walk out to the elevator which dropped us off at the lobby, I met up with Kelly and thanked her for letting me stay and that she should keep in touch you know the usual. After we walked out of the hotel and we got to the car then drove off to our lovely home.

*After the drive*

We finally got out of the car and into the house, even though it was a short few days since I've last been here, I missed it a lot. I looked through the mail and found my check,

"Austin it arrived earlier than I thought!" I said opening it as fast as I can.

"How much did you earn?" He asks as I took out the paper and read the price, 

"$400." I sigh. 

"Only $400?!" He asks.

"Well yeah Austin its not much especially since its just an employee working at a pretzel stand getting paid $8 an hour each day.

"If I don't get paid enough as well then we need to start working two jobs." He says,

"What?! Austin I can barely keep the stress level low with this one simple job! We need to find another way." I said forming tears in my eyes, Austin sighs looking at me but then walks over to hug me.

"It's okay baby girl we'll find a way, I promise." He says walking us over to the couch as I just kept crying. Jobs are really stressful now I know why people don't really like going, for me even though I don't get to do much I always think if I don't work hard enough we'll never pay this month's rent and we'll just lose it. I'm scared of losing it, lots of memories with Austin and Mama Mahone. Where I grew up, and where Austin and I fell in love growing up together, and I don't want to ruin those memories just because we lost the house. I want to save them. I remember when Austin sang to me, oh gosh, his beautiful voice and it was just amazing. He's really talented, wait... 

"Austin!!" I yell as I picked my head up from his chest wiping the tears away.

"WHAT HAPPENED DID I HURT YOU?!" He yells looking at me.

"No! No! Remember when you sang to me?! Why don't you start posting covers on instagram and youtube you'll probably get big also be famous!" I said making looking at him.

"Becky, I don't think I'll get that far, I'm not a professional singer." He says.

"You don't have to be! You can get there though!" I said.

"I don't know, Becky." He sighs.

"Come on Austin this is our chance to keep the house I know it might take a while but we'll come up with the money fast to pay for the rest of the months till you get big!" I smile.

"And how are we going to do that if I ever start doing covers? How are we going to come up with the money?" He asks.

"I'll figure it out myself, I'll babysit and I'll look for another job that's for a short time." I said as he sighs,

"Fine but I'll do it for you and the house only!" My smile grew wide and I attacked him into a hug as he hugs me back I say,

"You're choosing a music career it almost seems unreal." I said.

"Hey! I haven't even started yet!" He giggles.

"I know!" I laugh.

Music Career.

-

-

////A\N\\\\: HAIIII!!!! I updated! So I hope you like this chapter I'll update one more time for this story tonight! Well please vote and COMMENT! I love reading your comments! Plus should I start doing 'QOTD' (Question of the day)? Would you guys answer them in the comments? Well its up to you guys just comment if you think I should! Thanks(: <3