He's the problem, I'm not

*Austin's P.o.v.*

Hey! I'm Austin Mahone. I'm 16 going to be 17 next week. I live with my mom and my sister. I argue a lot with my sister even though my mom wants us to get along we do the opposite. I can't stand her! She brags a lot and she is just annoying period! Anyways moving on from the brat, Camila is my girl friend she's the best! She's amazing, hot, pretty, and sometimes annoying. She can get on my nerves a lot but it's all good when she gives me what I want if you know what I mean;). So yeah th-

"Mom! I can't find my glasses! Have you seen them?" My sister Becky asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe they're at Jimmy's house you're always fucking him every night. Maybe they fell when you were riding him." I said walking past her. She gasped and walked up to me.

"You know what? I'm a freaking virgin for your imformation! I won't lose my virginity something means so much to me to just anyone, okay? Unlike you I have respect for myself!" She spat. Ouch that hurt but I didn't show it.

"Whatever, slut." I spat back. She stomped away to her room.

"No honey I think you left them at Jim- What did you do to your sister?" My mom asked when she walked in. I shurgged my shoulders.

"Austin why doyou keep argueing with her?When you guys are older and move out, you guys won't keep in touch nor will you guys see each other's kids." My mom said.

"Yay! I can't wait!" I smiled happily. She sent me a glare and I stopped smiling. She walked to Becky's room to talk to her, I guess. I walked to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich.

*Becky's P.o.v.*

I locked my bedroom door, blasted my music up, and threw myself on my bed. I hid my face in my pillow, not just any pillow. It was the pillow I made for my little brother. It was all my fault on how he died. I blame myself everyday. I always blast my music up when I cry so that no one can hear me. I face planted into the pillow and let the tears stream into it. I hand-sowed it saying 'Happy 1st Birthday Little Bro! You're the best! Love Becky<3' in blue the rest of the pillow was white. It had a baby rattle sown on the bottom right corner that had his name on it.

"Oh, Luke..." I whispered into the pillow crying even more. He and I were really close even though he was 2, we had the best brother/sister relationship. I loved him soo much, like as if he was my own. He would cheer me up when I was sad just by giving me a hug and kissing the top of my head. He was about to turn 3 when he had died. The song by Whitney Houston came on.

"And IIIIIIII will always looove youuuuu ohh." I cried an sang at the same time into the pillow. I heard a light knock at the door.

"Who ever it is I don't want to talk! If its Austin GO AWAY!" I yelled.

"Honey, it's me." My mom said.

"Mom I don't want to talk right now please go back to what you where doing." I said.

"Alright if you need anything just let me know!" She said before she left. I pulled myself out of bed and put my hair up in a messy bun. I crawled into my closet pulling out a box. I wrote in sticker's in the front saying 'Luke's Baby Memories<3' I pulled out a handle full of photos and the baby album. I looked through them all and ended up with tears streaming down my face. This is all my fault, Luke should have survived! I punched the wall next to me, that was already the 4th hole I made. I quickly covered it up with a picture frame. I looked through the album and only saw that his birthday pics only went up to the age two. Thats where I broke down even more. I put the whole box away and crawled back into bed drowning myself in tears. My head began to throb and I heard a knock at the door.