Unexpected Part 1

"I believe you Becky, you're my best friend I believe you. You wouldn't lie to me. You aren't annoying, you're not a slut, your not all those things he calls you. You're better than that, thats why he calls you that because he's jealous that his sister has a brain and he doesn't." Jimmy said. I laughed.

"Thanks Jimmy, by any chance have I left my glasses here from the other day I came to hang out." I ask looking around.

"Yeah here." He said as he reached over the lamp desk next to his bed and handed me the glasses.

"Thanks, so what do you want to do know?" I ask.

"Uhm... wanna go watch a movie?" He asks.

"Yeah let's go." I said getting up from the bed.

"LAST ONE TO YOUR CAR GETS TO PAY THE TICKETS!" I yelled running out of the his house to his car. He caught up since I'm a slow runner.

"HA! I win!" He yelled doing a happy dance he always does.

"No fair!" I pouted.

"You could've won since you got a head start but nope I won!" He says.

"Whatever! You know I'm a slow runner." I said as I got in the passenger seat and buckled up.

"I've known that since the first day I met you." He said backing out of the drive way. I faked a gasp pretending to be hurt. All he did was chuckle.

**At the Movie Theatre**

Jimmy and I were standing in line waiting for us to get tickets. Well I have to buy them since my stupid ass yelled it out about the loser gets to buy the tickets. Once it was our turn, Jimmy stood in front of me and paid. I gave him the 'Wtf!' look. He got our tickets and walked inside with me.

"What? You actually thought I was going to let you pay? Ha, I rather get beaten up than letting a girl pay for me." He said. He's such a sweet gentleman.

"Haha thanks." I laughed. We bought two buckets of popcorn because I can eat a whole one myself, I bought a big bag of skittles and a candy bar. He and I walked to get our seats, as soon as we sat down I spotted Austin with I guess Camila? Wait...what are they doing here? Ugh! This is just grreeaaattt. Note my sarcasm. I was going to leave this movie to go to another but Jimmy already got comfortable and the movie began. I couldn't help but to look at Austin while the movie played. I did eat a bit but not like I always do. Austin put his arm around her and they would kiss once in a while. But they mostly watched the movie.

"Beck....Beck?" Jimmy whispered. I turned around to face him.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, well... it's just that Austin and Camila are here." I sighed.

"Oh... do you want to leave?" He asked.

"No, I came to hang out with you and that is what I'm going to do! Austin can't ruin everything for me." I whispered.

"Ok, just let me know when you want to leave." I gave him a nod and payed attention to the movie.

*After the movie*

I finally finished my bucket of popcorn and my candy. Jimmy and I got up and walked out of the theatres. I put my arm around his waist and gave him a side hug. We always do this since we're best friends it's not weird, it's in a friendly way. We love each other but not like that. The sun blinded my eyes when we walked out of the theatre. I heard a scoff behind us which made us turn around to find Austin and Camila holding hands. I rolled my eyes and said,