Blue Eyes

I heard banging at the door which caused me to stop talking to Jimmy and get up to get it. Ugh what is Austin doing here? He's the last person I would like to see.

"I knew you would be here, come on let's go!" Austin said pulling my arm.

"No! I don't want to go I'm staying here!" I yelled. Jimmy ran over to us and asked,

"What are you doing Austin?"

"Becky needs to go home like right now!" Austin said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Something happened to mom." Austin said looking at me.

"What?! What happened to mom!?" I yelled.

"She had an accident while away at her business trip and we need to get home now to get things and then leave to where she's at!" Austin said.

"Ok!" I said quickly. I ran in to get Luke's pillow then ran back out.

"I'll text you later Jimmy. Thanks for everything!" I said to him before I got in the car.

*Awkward car silence*

I noticed that we weren't going home when we passed the 'Now leaving San Antonio, Texas!' I began to panic.

"Calm down Beck!" Austin said.

"AUSTIN WHY ARE WE LEAVING SAN ANTONIO? WHY DIDNT WE GO HOME TO GET THINGS AND DRIVE OUT TO WHERE MOM IS?!" I yelled.

"Calm your tits! I thought we needed a break from fighting and try to get along so I decided we take a little vacation." Austin said.

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN LEAVE OUR HOME CAN'T WE JUST GO BACK HOME AND BOND OVER A PUZZLE OR A MOVIE OR SOMETHING!?" I yelled.

"No! Now calm down! Breathe in and now breathe out slowly!" Austin said. My anxiety gets out of control sometimes.

"Plus this wasn't actually my plan. It was mom's. She sent money and I know I couldn't use it to buy shit that I need cause she'll now as soon as she comes back. Supposely we need to get along according to her so yeah I'm not looking forward to this either but I don't freak out unlike you." Austin said keeping his eyes on the empty road.

"Sorry. I was freaking out cause I had a horrible dream- you know what? I know you don't care so I might as well not tell you why I was freaking out." I said.

"You know me so well." He fake smiles.

"Whatever." I said looking out the window watching the trees as we pass by.

*3 hours of awkward silence*

I felt uncomfortable so I put music on and my song was on so I sang along with it. Hmm.. maybe I should just get on Austin's nerves.

"LET ME LOVE YOUUU AND I WILL LOVE YOUUU UNTIL YOU LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF!" I sang loud and started dancing like a maniac. I felt Austin's eyes on me the whole time well of course looking back on the road so he wouldn't crash.

"LET ME LOVE YOU BABY LOVE YOU BABY!" I sang once again.

"You're so fucking annoying you know that right?" Austin groaned.

"FOR EVERY HEART THAT BEATS, FOR EVERY HEART THAT BEATS, HEART THAT BEATS!" I sang ignoring him. I waved my arms in the air moving my head side to side.

"Ugh shut up!" Austin said as he turned off the radio. I gave him an evil look and said,

"Put.my.music.back.on."

"Not.gunna.happen." He mimicked.

"Ugh." I groaned slapping my hands on my theighs.

Ugh this car ride is taking forever to our final destination to where ever we are going. Finally, the car stopped. I jumped out of the car and did a little happy dance because we finally have stopped.