On My Own

I woke up the next morning and turned to my right to see Austin not there, I sigh and get up reminding myself that I'm mad at him. I get up and changed quickly into my work clothes and put my hair up in a pony tail before I threw my shoes on. I walked out a few minutes later and saw Austin waiting for me on the couch on his phone texting away. He looked up and was about to give me a kiss on the cheek but I turned my face around and walked out.

"Wow, okay?" Austin said in a confused tone but I ignored him. When we got in the car Austin just looks at me and turns the engine on before he drove away letting out a deep sigh.

*At the mall*
I got off the car and quickly walked inside the mall while Austin was barely shutting the car door,

"Becky!" He yells but once again I ignored him. I got to the pretzel stand and put the yellow small apron around my waist then I sighed. 

"Hey why so low, Bee?" Z asks as he passes me to the chair.

"Just thinking about stuff and a little worried." I said.

"How so?" He asks with a confused look on his face.

"Austin is hanging out with this one girl who I don't like and who doesn't like me." I sigh.

"Oh.. Vickey?" He asks.

"Yeah how'd you know?" I asked.

"She's famous for stealing guys from their girlfriend."

"Hmmph... she's going to have to try harder for Austin and I."

"Just watch out and be careful.." He says.

"I will." I said as I see a family walk up to the stand ready to order,

"Shall we get to work?" Z asks as he looked up to the register. I nodded with a small grin.

*A few hours later*

"Becky you can take your break now." Z says.

"Okay thanks!" I smile in relief, I'm exhausted for once at work. I walk out of the stand and was on my way to meet Austin but I saw her and him hugging. Really? I take a deep breath and walk over to where they were at,

"Vickey, I don't know what to do anymore. Becky's mad at me and now she won't talk to me." he says as he pulls away from the hug.

"Austin, if she doesn't understand that us being friends and hanging out a few times maybe its time for you to break up with her." She says.

"But I love her.. I love her so much." He sighs.

"It's okay, I can help you get over her." She smiles and pulls him in for another hug.

"What the fuck?!" I yell at them making Austin jump away from Vickey.

"Oh hi Rebbeca!" Vickey fakes a smile.

"Shut up!" I say to Vickey and then I look at Austin.

"And you! What the fuck did I just fucking hear?!" I yell at him.

"What did you hear?" Austin asks.

"Everything." I say angrily.

"But I wasn't going to-"

"Shut it!" I said.

"I was upset because I thought you were so mad at me that you wanted us to break up." he says.

"Well yeah I was mad as fuck! Did you actually think I would be okay with this shit?" I asked. Vickey rolls her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Look Rebbec-hoe, stop being so over-protective of him! He can do whatever he wants its his life you're not always going to be in his life making choices for him!" She says glaring at me. I thought for a moment and looked at Austin,