Something about her eyes

*3 days later, Becky's P.o.v.*
Well the doctor says I can go back home, I just need lots more rest. The nurse came in to unplug me from these monitors, well my.... mom.

"Honey?" She says as she turns the monitor off. One down two more to go.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I gave Austin my number so if anything you can contact me, I really would like to get to know you. We can go shopping on Saturday, just us two so we can chat about stuff.

"Okay, sounds good." I say as she slowly takes out the needle from my arm.

"Your arm is going to be sore for a couple of days since we had to put fluids in you, and the needle was injected in there for a while." She said. I nod and she works on the other monitors. Austin was on the other side of the room taking off the sheets and blanket off of the matress. Of course it's not his matt, it's the hospital's. They were just kind enough to lend it to him. He looks at me with a smile as he folded the blanket, I smiled back. I can't wait to go back home.

"Okay, you're all set to go." She smiles.

"Thanks." I smile back. I slowly moved to try to get up, Austin rushed over to me putting his hand on my back slowly helping me up.

"Well... I'm going to go get new sheets for the bed. I'll be right back." My mom says as she left. It feels kind of weird to call her mom, maybe because I'm not use to it yet.

"I stand up and began to walk a bit, I've been laying down for days and I'm not use to walking again. My back is beuised and a few bones in my rib cage snapped, the doctor said it will be a long recovery to stay in bed until I feel good to start doing normal things again. My right cheek is still swollen and my face is bruised up, I haven't looked at myself in the mirror and I don't want to. I heard a chuckle escape from Austin's lips. I turn around and saw him sitting on the bed.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Because I'm starting to like your yellow underwear and your pink bra lace." He says. My eyes grew wide, I reached for my back but immediatly regretted it, a wave of sharp pain filled my back. I slowly moved my arm back to it's place.

"Austin, can you lace up the hospital gown?" I asked. He smirks,

"Come here, sit on my lap. I'll do it." I slowly walked and turned my back facing him, then sat down on his lap. I moved my hair out of the way and felt him tie the strings together.

"There you go, babe." He said as he placed his hands on my hips. I put my hair back down and turned to face him.

"Thanks." I said. He pecked at my lips and said,

"No problem, god I missed those sweet lips." I smiled.

"I missed those too." I said. I got up and looked at Austin.

"Can you help me by getting me my clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah here." He says grabbing his backpack, he pulled out a red hoodie and grey sweatpants. He hands them to me then gets up to take the sheet off of the matress. I sit back on the bed and slowly changed into the clothes, I finally managed to pull up the sweatpants and now I need to put on the hoodie, I felt eyes on me the whole time. I turn to find Austin staring at me as I took off the gown leaving me in my bra, ugh not again,

"Austin? You there? Helllooo??" I said waving my hand. He was just starring at me, frozen. I rolled my eyes and threw on the hoodie. Austin then closed his mouth and looked up at me.

"What were you saying?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and mumbled,

"Forget it."

"Okay ?" He said which came out more as of a question. I slowly reached for my shoes and tried to put them on but Austin ran over and took them.